Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

doctor who comics bundle at humble bundle for those who are missing who

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/d...dtYWlsLmNvbQ==
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

"Steven Moffat has revealed the extent of Nardole’s involvement in Series 10 of Doctor Who.

Moffat states that Matt Lucas’ role has been extended greatly from an initial few episodes: “He was contracted for certain episodes [of the 2017 series], and he’s crept into far more of them. I think he’s going to end up being in all of them, in fact, because we love him.”

“In the first episodes of next year’s series, he’s slightly broader,” Steven elaborates, “but we more clearly establish in this Christmas one that he’s sly, and clever, and daft – but he’s not just rent-a-duffer, as he was in The Husbands of River Song, where he was a relatively small character, killed off early on, who happened to be played by Matt Lucas. This is a chance to slightly reconfigure him. He’s a wee bit cheeky to the Doctor, but he’s genuinely helpful and good at things.”

Matt Lucas adds: “Nardole is the first non-human companion in quite a long time… he knows things even the Doctor wouldn’t know!”"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-...nion-82018.htm

i love matt lucas

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with that, the Nardole character was... Ok, and it sounds like they have plans to greatly expand on him.

Plus, this means we're getting at least one double companion season, which I do enjoy.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I love that they slipped an oord into the new star wars movie

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I love that they slipped an oord into the new star wars movie

thats not an Ood

no ball coming out of its mouth (or in the natural cases, a brain)

its been a god damn year but soon we'll have our first and last episode of 2016 and a few months later a whole new series!z@22Z!Z!!

How long can a Time Lord live without regenerating? Assuming their regeneration is due to aging and not being shot or stabbed or maimed.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

How long can a Time Lord live without regenerating? Assuming their regeneration is due to aging and not being shot or stabbed or maimed.
    According to the second doctor they could live forever barring accidents (War Games), so presumably they don't age

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    According to the second doctor they could live forever barring accidents (War Games), so presumably they don't age
    The War Doctor died from old age. The first doctor pretty much did that too. Oh, and Matt Smith died from old age.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Wasn't Eleven dying after several hundred years on the town of Christmas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhaired Lowlife View Post
    The War Doctor died from old age. The first doctor pretty much did that too. Oh, and Matt Smith died from old age.
    I always understood that the War Doctor "died" because the Time War was over, and he was no longer needed.

Bill is already annoying.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    She was annoying in the trailers we saw. I feel like Moffat is trying to make us all hate the show before he leaves.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    She was annoying in the trailers we saw. I feel like Moffat is trying to make us all hate the show before he leaves.
    Well I've generally liked NuWho, and the companions. But there must be a moratium on any season long arcs foreshadowing the Doctor's Death or Regeneration. Aside from Season 8, Season 5, in the Moffat era, that's all we've gotten. It's cheap writing and nobody believes it.

11 is the longest incarnation of the doctor having lived for 1193 years, 900 of which were on trenzalore.

the doctor was 907 when he regenerated into 11 and 2,100 when he regenerated into 12.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaired Lowlife View Post
    11 wasnt dying. he went up to confront the daleks and before they could kill him gallifrey gave him more regeneration.. stuff as a reward for saving them

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know what you guys are on about bills looks hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

Well I've generally liked NuWho, and the companions. But there must be a moratium on any season long arcs foreshadowing the Doctor's Death or Regeneration. Aside from Season 8, Season 5, in the Moffat era, that's all we've gotten. It's cheap writing and nobody believes it.
    how was series 9 about the doctors death? the arc for series 9 was about the hybrid.

10+ Year Old Account
    My interest in dr who dropped significantly over the last few years, but this christmas special is all right, matt lucas could make me watch anything.
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Amen to that!
    I personaly wished they had just gone with Nardol as companion for the time...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    11 is the longest incarnation of the doctor having lived for 1193 years, 900 of which were on trenzalore.
    the doctor was 907 when he regenerated into 11 and 2,100 when he regenerated into 12.
    WRONG! the 12th is the one he was longest allready thanks to that prision thingy.

Quite nice xmas special - if just the wait for S10 werent so long...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thanks to the "coming soon" preview, i already hate Bill.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Amen to that!

- - - Updated - - -

WRONG! the 12th is the one he was longest allready thanks to that prision thingy.

Quite nice xmas special - if just the wait for S10 werent so long...
    i was talking about in regards to natural life. while 12 remembers all 4.5 billion years he didnt have a natural body, his mind was in the dial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Amen to that!

- - - Updated - - -

kinda, but the doctor didn't actually age in the prison did he? each time he died in there, a new copy of him was created, as he was when he first got there, so while he was in there for b/millions of years, when he left, he had only really aged a few hours right? or did i not understand what happened there?
    dragonmaw - EU