Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Page 4 of 291 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Doctor Who

^ My sentiments exactly about the last episode.

However I'm really not buying into the 11'th doctor.

I keep watching in hope that perhaps the actual story line has picked up and episodes are given a "Doctor Who" feel to them again.
    Series 1 - 4 was nittier and gritter and actually felt like you were in the crisis unfolding in front of you.
    Series 5 to me has just felt like it should belong on the CBBC channel next to the Sarah Parker adventures..

I don't actually mind the new Doctor. I had my doubts that the series would be good after David Tennant left, but I was pleasantly surprised. Karen Gillan also makes it worth watching :P.

I dunno, even though Matt Smith is doing his job pretty well, I don't think he does all the "mad Doctor" effect as good as David Tennant did... BUT maybe he'll get better, let's give it some time + Amy is pretty great.. IMO she's the best of his companions (at least from the new series. I've never seen the old ones..) Still, I think this show has an awesome potential, I'm just looking forward to new episodes..

[TV] Doctor Who

So I'm a fan of Doctor Who, it's sooooo interesting and I wanted to see the Christmas Special that came out (Or is coming out) I don't know if it has yet.
    I can't watch it because I'm in America, and I don't have BBC America.

Does anyone know where I can watch the Christmas Special?! Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol.

Google it?

Dr Who Special is on at 18:00 (about 3 hours away)

If you have a way to spoof an IP address so it looks like you are in the UK then you'd be able to watch it live on http://tvcatchup.com or a replay of it on http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

There's a tutorial on setting up a VPN to do this at this address, but you will need some tech knowledge to do it - http://www.vps.net/forum/topic/751-h...bbccomiplayer/

But would cost you a minimum of $1 doing it through that site, i'm sure there's other ways of doing it though but you'd have to search. You have 2 hours 40 minutes and counting!

Hope this Helps, Good Luck and enjoy!

Sad faaaaaaaace.

I'll probably find it within the next week. Thanks though!

Christmas Special!

doctor what? ;O -.- Merry Christmas

Dr who!
    Everyone should know it really.

Don't bother watching it, it was utter ... well.. next word is for you to think of yourself...

Doctor who ftw!

Grunt
    Dumbledore was in it. Yay!!

“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost"

I'm looking forward to it as well, it'll probably be up soon on watch.series.com

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Don't bother watching it, it was utter ... well.. next word is for you to think of yourself...
    I still can't find it online yet
    And you should've watched the one with David Tenant. He was so awesome, and he was in Harry Potter!

Never heard of it, Ill have to check it out.

Eccleston and Tennant were the best Doctors. Matt Smith sucks so much balls... ;( "I don't want to go!"

BRING ME BACK DAVID TENNANT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I don't really get how Bloodlust fits Shamans...

"I need to calm the elements, and through our sacred bond we will - wait, is that a fucking boss? I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! NO, WAIT! I'M GOING TO RAPE HIM THEN KILL HIM! WITH SPOONS! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I thought it was a good episode, they finally changed the Christmas special from being an attack on London to something more like Doctor Who should be, a different planet, albeit very a earth like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravesong View Post
    Sad faaaaaaaace.

I'll probably find it within the next week. Thanks though!
    Torrent it. It was released the 25th.

---------- Post added 2010-12-26 at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post
    Eccleston and Tennant were the best Doctors.
    Eccleston especially I thought, I miss him

OMG TENNANT WAS TEH ROXXORZ..

yea except he completely destroyed who the Doctor is.

Eccleston played him as a bitter war veteran, pissed of, scared about what happened during the Time War.
    Tennant came by: "OMG I AM SO HAPPY NOTHING EVER IS WRONG PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT"
    Smith: More like the older doctors (No kiddies, Eccleston was not the first). Easily annoyed, not all that amused with humanity.

Tennant and Rose, Tennant and Martha.. sorry, that was no doctor who, that was a soap full of bullcrap.
    Tennant and Donna? Decent.

Tennant was the doctor for to long, people became blinded with "omg tennant is the only doctor lololol"

---------- Post added 2010-12-26 at 09:01 PM ----------

[EDIT]

The episode was simply amazing, one of the best christmas specials so far.

[/EDIT]