Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadamehr View Post
    I found it disappointing, an aerial version of 2008's Crashin Trashin Controller, which no one gets out nowadays except for achievements, held my interest for barely 30 seconds. I suppose its better than the BB Gun (that was lame !) but with the usual pets being rolled out for the 4th year in a row, was hoping for something better.
    Really? U are complaining about a gift? U need a life bad, they didn't have to give us anything and u didn't have to take. Get a grip.
    "Let them hate, as long as they fear"

Deleted
    I stood behind GS inn (Im horde) Just managed to get the distance right to be able to fly it into the inn. Hilarity ensued.

I thought it was cute and got into an aerial battle with someone at the tree. Also to the grinch up there.... has an xmas gift like this ever held anones attention for more then 30 seconds? I agree with feerles tho you need a life and a grip.

its cute but what happened to the racer?

Deleted
    Merry Christmas everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Scarge View Post
    OT: How long will this be available? I'm no wear near a computer that has wow on it but i really want it
    Curious aswell... wont be able to log in till new year... hope it stays untill few days after...

Deleted
    sweet looks rlly cool

Quote Originally Posted by Vynicor View Post
    That's what I wanna know. I'm currently at my parents and no where near a CPU with wow. I'm actually writing this on an iPad. Would be nice for a couple day buffer given most are visiting others and don't have a chance to log in today.
    You should be able to play wow on your iPad, I know a friend of mine does (Saate) from Saate . net (sorry can't post full links yet) wow blog, just run a search on his blog for "iPad". Maybe pop him an email and ask for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Feerles View Post
    Really? U are complaining about a gift? U need a life bad, they didn't have to give us anything and u didn't have to take. Get a grip.
    Rofl. Just because it's a small in-game gift for Christmas he can't criticize a game he is playing (AND obviously paying the subscription fee each month!)

Was hoping it was a non combat pet when I saw the screenshot, but this works too!

Oh, and is it 100%? because I logged on my friends account that will be away for a few days and he didn't get one... but I didn't get it the first time I opened the presents either so idk.

For everyone wondering when this will become unavailable, previous years they have been available until the end of the Winters Veil seasonal event, not sure when it ends this year, early January I think but that will be when it ends i'm guessing.

This is a nice gift.

why can u drop mines in the air though >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Fadedsorrows View Post
    why can u drop mines in the air though >_>
    Why can you pretend to be a space goat?

Furthermore, who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

Deleted
    a unexpected gift from blizz. And is in the hall spirit of cataclysm so it fly`s

its the best toy ever! i hope we get a submarine next x mas :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dioxis View Post
    its the best toy ever! i hope we get a submarine next x mas :P
    I hope we get a flying submarine!

Would have preferred to have something in a pet form, so it will not be yet something else to take up bag space.
    I agree it is not very original now, being largely a flying version of the racer.

I thought it was one of the best gifts blizzard has given!!

I like the stun it gives you when you disobey it.

RE: Feerles
    "Really? U are complaining about a gift? U need a life bad, they didn't have to give us anything and u didn't have to take. Get a grip."'

It is a game we pay to play for outstanding content, I think if someone believes the content is not to their satisfactory, that does not mean they "need a life". I think people might be sick of recycled ideas blizzard constantly spits out, and their opinion is appreciated by the game developers.