Thread: 2's partner

2's partner

What is a good 2's partner for a shadow priest?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm teamed up with a Ret Paladin. Hand of Protection + good CC combined makes it pretty fun.

Deleted
    Shatterplay seems best option atm(frost mage)

I am currently running SPrist Afl Lock. We are 26-12 I believe. We haven't grinded out a bunch of games yet because we have been working on our Prof's since we got all the heroic gear. Are comp does work pretty well. We are strong agaist any double dps team that has at least one caster because we can kill it during a fear silence/PH combo. When fighting healer teams we have been splitting the damage, save your silence/ph, and when we get the healer around 60% we blow everything at the healer.

Biggest thing to our success is once we kill the first target always heal up both yourself and your partner. Also if they burst your partner, don't be affraid to throw some flash heals at them, use Shadowfiend and Hym to get the mana back you just blew, and reset the fight.

Biggest fail for us: Warriors and feral druids and DK's are extremely dangerous to us. A Feral druid will eat a caster right now, and if a warrior charges you you MUST PH the bladestorm or you will be dead, save your dispersion if you can, the mana is very valuable later in the fight.

Another thing I would say is if you face Holy Pally anything always focus the Holy Pally, stack on your partner so you can phycic scream a melee of you. It will take every gcd and well timmed silence PH to kill them. Be ready to Mass Dispel around 25%, that is usually when the Pally will panic for it.