Deleted

Question about heroic raids

hi everyone

I just wanted to know how hard the heroic versions of the first tier raids are (in comparison with SSC/TK/or ICC HM bosses), maybe someone already got some experience in there

thanks =)

Well, according to wowprogress, only 65 guilds have downed even 1 boss on heroic, and only 22 have downed more than 1. I'd guess they were pretty hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    You know, at some point, Hitler was "just a beta" and people didn't stop him... then he went live.
    Just saying.
    MMO Champ forums - where Cata is comparable to Hitler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by russykh View Post
    Well, according to wowprogress, only 65 guilds have downed even 1 boss on heroic, and only 22 have downed more than 1. I'd guess they were pretty hard.
    Yea thats why I want to know how hard they are. I think its prettycool that the content isnt cleared atm =D

They are harder than the ICC heroics, that much we know, or they just haven't had the time to get gear yet like they did in ICC (2 months gating.. yay, full 264 by that time)
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

halfus is a gear check. Execution is pretty easy to get right if you ask me. The enrage timer is really hard to beat, so you need perfect execution to kill him in low gear, but it will be a cakewalk once the raid is in full epics. Valiona/Theralion is just an insane fight though. I don't think gear will change much about this one.

Haven't tried anything else on heroic yet.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's on par with some of the harder Ulduar Hardmodes in this current gear setup. Not sure how hard the end bosses are going to be, however.

Deleted
    thank u guys for the information!