Soloing Molten Core...

I just dinged 70 on my hunter a few minutes ago,and I want to ask a question...
    Can I solo Molten Core with my hunter,I have rare/epic and 2-3 green items...

However,I soloed Blackrock Spire...and a few mobs from uldum...Can I solo the bosses from Molten Core?

Deleted
    Molten Core was hard to solo as a Hunter even at level 80. At 85, it's very easy though. You definitely won't be able to do anything in there at level 70.

If you are skilled enough there is no reason you shouldn't be bale to solo some of them, but tbh, it would be a massive waste of time to try at 70, wait till you are atleast 80 or 85, that way, everything would be way easier and faster

Sure, it should be quite doable... but it would take you hours to do it

Deleted
    No its doable and realy eazy to do imo did it myself at 80. Dont know how it will work at lv70, but if you
    youtube "Frostheim molten core" wich is imo the best hunter out there and you follow his tacts it can help you out quit alot.
    Good luck m8.

Cheers

Deleted
    Just level to 85, there is no point in doing this at 70.

Deleted
    well @ 80 it was pretty easy and now with the new build bm i think even more easier but i say just give it a try!

Try it let us know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by dpswhore View Post
    Just level to 85, there is no point in doing this at 70.
    It's the primitive way of Molten Core hardmode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    Molten Core was hard to solo as a Hunter even at level 80. At 85, it's very easy though. You definitely won't be able to do anything in there at level 70.
    pretty easy at 80 lvl, just get correct pet :P

Deleted
    The only problem may be the core hounds before Lucifron and Magmadar, you have to kill them at the same time, and now that hunters have a crappy and expensive AoE, it might cause you some trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    The only problem may be the core hounds before Lucifron and Magmadar, you have to kill them at the same time, and now that hunters have a crappy and expensive AoE, it might cause you some trouble.
    focus fire on adds, use misdirect through multi-shot and explosive trap only, and all be fine

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering this as well... I play a mage, I've been thinking about going there and trying to solo something, anyone try it as a frost mage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Planning on going into MC on my warlock and wrecking it after work today.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mageshadow View Post
    I was wondering this as well... I play a mage, I've been thinking about going there and trying to solo something, anyone try it as a frost mage?
    Soloed it as a frost mage at level 80, after 4.0.1. Only annoying part was the core hound packs before Magmadar.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    Soloed it as a frost mage at level 80, after 4.0.1. Only annoying part was the core hound packs before Magmadar.
    Do you have to kill all of them, or are any of them able to be skipped? I know you get feared, but if you stand with your back on the oppisite wall you wont get feared far enough to pull adds, and if you're undead or a prot warrior you can evade fears totally, especially an undead prot warrior.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Do you have to kill all of them, or are any of them able to be skipped? I know you get feared, but if you stand with your back on the oppisite wall you wont get feared far enough to pull adds, and if you're undead or a prot warrior you can evade fears totally, especially an undead prot warrior.
    It would probably be possible to skip 2 packs, if you're careful when soloing Magmadar.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mageshadow View Post
    It's pitifully easy to solo at 85. Deep Freeze crits can 3-4 shot most of the bosses in there now.