Thread: Reroll

Deleted

Reroll

Hi guys, i have several toons 80-85 but no warriors, i recently been playing in bg's and am fed up with warriors so if you can't beat them join them.

Basically i don't really know much about them, such as there talents trees abilities what they are like for tanking etc. I would appreciate any links or help.

Thanks guys

Deleted
    Oh look one of these threads again.

Deleted
    Very informative post, thank you. Please close the door on the way out. Next!

Definitely read the stickies that's how I've started many new classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing the class that is fotm will not help, coz no doubt next month there will be another class thats op, and if warriors get nerfed what you going to do then, reroll the another fotm month class?

Deleted
    It's not so much that, i have a high level of every class (80+) my main is a lock the highest warrior i have, or had was 30 but havnt played it since tbc. I like to have every class as i get bored very quickly of playing the same thing all the time so it makes sense to level a warrrior eventually anyway, now just seems to be a good time to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticroots View Post
    Hi guys, i have several toons 80-85 but no warriors, i recently been playing in bg's and am fed up with warriors so if you can't beat them join them.

Basically i don't really know much about them, such as there talents trees abilities what they are like for tanking etc. I would appreciate any links or help.

Thanks guys
    OR you can be one step ahead of this and roll a feral or a mage right now

Deleted
    FYI, if you reroll warriors will be nerfed by the time you hit level 85 and get the gear anyway.

Deleted
    Warrior is one of the hardest, possibly even THE hardest class to master. G/L with FotM rerolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash773 View Post
    Playing the class that is fotm will not help, coz no doubt next month there will be another class thats op, and if warriors get nerfed what you going to do then, reroll the another fotm month class?
    ok seriously ive had enough! what does fotm MEAN!!?!? GOD i just never knew >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    FOTM = Flavour of the Month

Fotm = flavour of the month
    meaning you reroll a class because it has the upper hand, instead of just playing what you enjoy most.
    usually results in nerfs, wich will happen, and people will then just move to the next OP class.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    ok seriously ive had enough! what does fotm MEAN!!?!? GOD i just never knew >.>
    You know you're on the internet and that an answer to most relatively simple questions is a search away? If you wonder what something means, you just need to google it. Typing FOTM in my adress bar and clicking enter got me this: "Wowwiki: FOTM or Flavor of the Month refers to those WoW players who choose a class right after a patch has buffed it, or change class because their previous class blablabla". Grats on wasting your time typing that post.

Anyways, all the stickies will tell you what you need to know. Level as arms until 40 when you get revenge, go prot, go imp revenge, collect all the mobs you can see and beat them down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash773 View Post
    this - never play a class that is flavour of the month, each and every class will have there moments, there buffs, there nerfs, and each will shine in diffrent situation, if you roll a warrior now be prepared to be dissapointed when you max level, the grass is not always greener on the other side

---------- Post added 2010-12-27 at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zarghol View Post
    You know you're on the internet and that an answer to most relatively simple questions is a search away? If you wonder what something means, you just need to google it. Typing FOTM in my adress bar and clicking enter got me this: "Wowwiki: FOTM or Flavor of the Month refers to those WoW players who choose a class right after a patch has buffed it, or change class because their previous class blablabla". Grats on wasting your time typing that post.

Anyways, all the stickies will tell you what you need to know. Level as arms until 40 when you get revenge, go prot, go imp revenge, collect all the mobs you can see and beat them down.
    flavour of the month isnt just for wow, it can be used in many situations, like new fads, "yo yos are flavour of the month" - "those new wacky nikes are flavour of the month" - basically anything that has new found popularity that will most likely be short lived, like how mages were last month , anyone remember all the talk about mages being op.... guess its warriors turn lol

Deleted
    Surprisingly there are still people out there thinking that rerolling will solve their l2p issue. If you suck, you will suck no matter which class you play, if you are good you will be good no matter which class you play (maybe with few exceptions). So reroll all you want and you will still be average at best and all the good players will destroy you as they are doing now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauber View Post
    OR you can be one step ahead of this and roll a feral or a mage right now
    I have a frost mage at 80 and a druid at 85, i never really like feral and always played resto, the healing changes made me stick to one healer (a priest) now instead of gearing them all up so i have left it as balance

Quote Originally Posted by Efreet View Post
    Surprisingly there are still people out there thinking that rerolling will solve their l2p issue. If you suck, you will suck no matter which class you play, if you are good you will be good no matter which class you play (maybe with few exceptions). So reroll all you want and you will still be average at best and all the good players will destroy you as they are doing now.
    My main is a warlock, im in no way 'expert' but can play my class pretty well, for example i can walk all over hunters, paladins and shammys but warriors are a pain in the ass, i can use all my cooldowns and they walk away with 80%+ health :S

But like i said earlier, im not just playing the fotm class, i want a plate tank (have 2 dk's and a pally but dont like the classes) i get bored quickly, for example my main changes spec every week i do play and i often leave it for several weeks and play something else.

So what im doing is rolling 2 goblin warriors (multibox) what specs should i have them? I was thinking prot as my master but not sure what the slave should be.

Thanks.

Deleted
    I do not know what kind of lock you are playing that can take only 20% of warriors HP, but obviously you are doing something wrong. Go reroll warrior and find out by yourself that mashing only two buttons, one with gap closers macro and other with MS, CS, Overpower Macro is not enough to kill anybody that have a brain. When people will stack pvp gear and learn to use CC, you will have to discover abilities like pummel, spell reflect (oh yes and equip shield), stance dancing and preventing fear. Those are to much for you judging by your post and you will be facerolled by locks and left to wonder how they do it. The answer is simple: they have skill to use terrain and range advantage, they know when to bail out with Demonic Circle, when to use proper CC etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Efreet View Post
    That's not really the point. You may suck at a class, true, but some classes allow plenty of room for fucking up in a pvp situation, unlike other classes where if you make a mistake, you're dead.

Take a frost mage, for example, you can fuck up all day and all night and still come out on top.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticroots View Post
    Very informative post, thank you. Please close the door on the way out. Next!
    Very informative thread,thank you.Please close the browser on your way out.Next!

www.ensidia.com