Spell Pen and hit for PvP Disc

As of 4.0.3 I am wondering what is the cap for spell penetration and hit rating for PvP for 85 discipline priest.
    I am resisting a lot in arenas, both on my fears, dispels and offensive spells and this needs to get fixed !

Deleted
    i have the same problem... i think that spell pen cap is 200 but i'm not sure...

i need to know if resistance only reduced damage as the description tell or they also increase the % of resist

sorry for bad english

I was running with just the 70 enchant on cloak and was getting ALOT of resists. Today upgraded to the diffusion cloak and so far haven't had any The exact figure I don't know however.

Cloak + 70 spen enchant (for mages)

Hit = 4%
    PEWPEW

According to a blue, then it isn't a necro if you add something that has not been said in the post, as long as it is related to the topic.

Just updating it to fit cataclysm.

Hit is still 4% for spells (note, this is without talents and racials that affects hit).
    All class buffs that provides resistances gives you 195 resistance. 1 piece of epic pvp gear with an ilvl of 359 gives 201 spell penetration, and would suffice unless people gear for resistance.