DelboyUk

Red face Old git returning to WoW

Hi,
    I originally did WoW from beta until I finally got p*ssed off with the lag issue in some zones a couple of years ago.
    I returned to WoW whilst BC was released, but felt I couldn't manage time/input enough to justify my continued gaming.
    Now, 37, I feel that I am mental enough to return to WoW. I have ordered my LK and Cata expansions, and will return this week to the fold.
    So..... I am looking for a mature, established, and not too serious clan who can cope with a Scottish old git like myself.
    I only speak english so would be useless to other language clans.
    In my previous WoW existance, I used to do Healers and Hunters. I quit doing Hunter roles as I found it hard to get into public groups without feeling like a spare part (the polite way of saying it). I have always enjoyed the crafting aspects of WoW, and have always felt that they are a very good reason in themselves to justify playing the game.

I would like to be able to, eventually, aid/support my fellow clanmates with archeology stuff (as I fancy the idea of that) and be able to provide assistance in raids/quests.
    I'm currently not working, so have quite a lot of time on my hands.
    Anyone who feels I would be of use to your clan (must have lots of active folks already), please feel free to PM me.
    If my post seems cr*ppy or pathetic, I apologise for me being me, but thats how this world has made me

Anyhow, thanks for reading.
    DelboyUk

P.S. I had my original characters on Shadowsong, and another server. I did try pvp, but kept getting mugged to the point of me not being able to do anything productive in game.

Tribaldance
    Feel like rolling a new toon? Ive been looking for someone to start new toons with on new realm. Add me on xfire: solzify or leave msg here.