Deleted

[Movies/Series] Looking for a Series and Movie

And what better place to ask

I'm trying to be as perfectly clear as I can but I'm a sucker so I will probably be very vague but I hope some of you know what I'm looking for. I just can't remember the name.

The serie is about a group of dinosaurs (Who iirc) can also transform into humanoid robots like in Transformers. I mostly remember that there's a pretty aggressive raptor in it (And he was awesome, and I believe he was first on the bad team and then switched to the good team later on but I'm not 100% sure). They all speak English aswell and it's made in the computer style like Ice Age and Toy Story. Now I hope I'm correct on the points what I explained.

I've watched it a couple of years ago and I would like to watch it again.

The movie is a horror movie I've seen when I was young. People die in that movie and when they get burried at a certain cemetary or just a certain patch of ground, they come back to life but very aggressive (And probably start killing too). I remember a cat, he got buried and came back later, very aggressive. This movie is I believe at a minimum atleast 10 years old and probably more.

I hope some people know what I'm talking about

It sounds like the series would be Transformers: Beast Wars, which was an awesome series. It was followed by the very disappointing Beast Machines.

The movie would be Pet Cemetary. At least that's what it sounds like.

Series is positively Beast Wars and the robot ur thinking of is DinoBot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    It sounds like the series would be Transformers: Beast Wars, which was an awesome series. It was followed by the very disappointing Beast Machines.

The movie would be Pet Cemetary. At least that's what it sounds like.
    Awesome, that's both of them I honestly thought it was only dinosaurs, damn my memory is foggy

And I can't believe that movie is dating back to 1989! I must've watched that movie when I was like 8 years old or something, haha

Also, do any of you know a pretty good streaming website for Beast Wars ? I've found a place but it's not as good as some stuff I know about.

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, Pet Semetary (misspelling is deliberate) is the movie. Stephen King is the man.