Hello, this is my guide on how to get your Aeonaxx kill and of course the Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake. This mount is very rare mount and a very hard mount to get and will require alot of your time and patience.
The rare mob you'll be looking for is Aeonaxx.

Wowhead link; wowhead.com/npc=50062

You should download the addon NPCscan before you even think of looking for this rare mob. The easiest way to get this addon(possibly only way) is with the use of the Curse Client. Simply search for NPCscan.
After that, logon to wow. It's time to set it up! NPCid for aeonaxx is 50062 but you could add the other rares to that list aswell since it is said that they share timer. img821.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnshot122610180246.jpg/

Aeonaxx- 50062

Golgarok- 50059

Jadefang- 49822

Terborus- 50060

Xariona- 50061

Blood seeker- 3868, this mob is belived to alter the spawn timer. Or just share it. Weird thing is it's level 15 and has about 400 hp, flying around in deepholm.

The spawn time isn't known, only Blizzard knows, some servers have seen this mob twice or more a day! While other servers havn't seen him for weeks.

I am, while writing this, still camping him. I use this route; img704.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnshot122610180422.jpg/

When you spot him he will be friendly, but as soon as you mount him(You mount him like the steamtanks in WG and Tolbarad) he turns hostile.
He will spawn waves of whelplings who will attack you. He seems to be bugged at the moment so you will have to face his tail while attacking him. When he's killed his carcass will fall to the ground and you will parachute after him, loot, learn, hearthstone, put on your stunna' shades and flash in SW/ORG!! Grats on your new mount!

It wont get you laid though...

---------- Post added 2010-12-26 at 05:41 PM ----------

sorry for the links, said I had to post more posts since I'm new :P