Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

GM random Yell!!???

Whilst playing wow in the twilight highlands i observed a random yell from a blizz gm, Gm yells: all hail urso!! (btw chamber of aspects eu server). this left me and a number of other people perplexed to this random outburst. Was this a random outburst due too ,to much xmas cheer? any ideas?

I heard a GM say in trade chat that blizzard has slaves working for them, and that he was an ex-slave that worked his way up over the course of 4 years.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

gogo screenshot you must have taken a screenshot, atlest I would if a GM on my server did something like that ah Screenshots/Memories

10+ Year Old Account
    i heard a gm asking me for sex i aint got a SS but it is true... gtfo
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?
    Sun Tzu

maybe it was Killerrod drunk :P

Its funny that people will demand a SS for things that blizzard employees do on a very regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Its funny that people will demand a SS for things that blizzard employees do on a very regular basis.
    SS or it doesn't happen on a very regular basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Blizzard employees do not yell random things on a regular bass, they could risk losing their job to ever do such a thing unless they have permission from their superiors.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KungenTCG View Post
    SS or gtfo
    i would put a screenie up for you but you obviously cant read my questions, so putting one up for you would be more differcult for you to comprehend. btw fake name fake person.
    Last edited by simmie; 2010-12-26 at 09:39 PM. Reason: contradicting grammar