15+ Year Old Account

Issues creating arenateam.

Wondering if anyone else got these problems, I know a guildmate of my does as well.

I created a 2v2
    *I cant invite my partner
    *I dont see myself listed in the team either
    *I can /teamdisband 2v2

No systemmsg when trying to inv or disband, none at all.
    Get a systemmsg when trying to /teamquit nagging about giving captain to someone... zzz
    Anyone got these issues as well?
    Last edited by Bakis; 2010-12-26 at 07:40 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's weird. Does /teamdisband 2v2 actually remove the team? And if so have you tried creating a new team?

15+ Year Old Account
    Spoke to a Gm, was apperently a cache problem
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.