Deleted

Low level BGs not fun anymore

If you create a new character just to have a little bit of fun in PVP, you get squashed.
    I recently created a Rogue to see what's PVP all about... and I honestly cannot say anything, because I don't PVP. I just die.

You may be thinking "Oh.. that's just you that doesn't know how to play!"... well, not really. It's just that the fight is not even. And I'm not talking about overpopulation on one side or another.
    It's those nasty heirlooms... I'm able to see lvl13 mages with 800hp... what the hell?!

When the fight ends... the top player is like 10 kills with 85 deaths (not true scores... but you get the picture).

Please Blizzard... ban heirlooms from low level Battlegrounds... inexperienced players lose all their motivation.

Sïgma-Burning Steppes EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    Well... Low level PvP as a rogue you shouldnt have any problems. Honestly, most of the players out there I see on my level 19 mage dont have half a clue about PvP and I use to kick their asses. Shadowstep-Ambush works very well, if they dont die, add Eviscerate. And yeah I know they nerfed Ambush but it's still pretty decent.

The score isn't true either, you stated that but it's in the wrong direction. I've been the top player in 9/10 BGs on my mage since level 12 (and when I was level 12 it was still 10-19) and I've had scores like 35-1 and 27-2 etc., that would be more correct if you exaggerated (dont know if it's spelled correctly) to having a crapload of kills than a huge amount of deaths.

Also, mages in those brackets are your enemy. I get ambushed for half my HP, frost nova, run away, polymorph and cast a 500 pyro, 450 fireball (both crits) and 300 fire blast if it crits, should be enough to bring you down. If he even reaches me I use cone of cold and blink.

(I'm bad at expressing myself but you should get a pretty fair picture of what I'm meaning)
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

Deleted
    Heirlooms are just like good blues.

L2P.

Deleted
    Depends really, some classes are better than others at low levels. Boomkin specced druids crit for about 700 at level 14 with heirloom lol.

A rogue complaining about low level OP is just insane. I have full heirlooms on any alt I level, and yes I do usually do quite well in BGs which i edn up usually with 100+ wins total by the time I hit 60 in WSG (Which is really the only BG i play). and rogues are by far the easiest class to do well in BGs with. They might not top damage, but if played smart they always top honor. They dont get in every fight but they leech all the honor. Plus I have been 1-2 shot at every single level up to 60, one I start getting more and more HP it becomes impossible. I have seen overkill 1 shots at 14 in a full heirloom (Plus full greens from AH) warlock. That is the definition of imbalance, yet your complaining? I dont really understand what you are doing to be that frustrated in low level PvP as a rogue.