Deleted

Making money off the stupidity of other players...

Hey guys.

I have recently been trying to come up with ways on how to basically "rob" people of money without doing anything. The one I have been using is:

1. Buy Dust of Disappearance (i think that's what it's called, löschstaub in german) for 10g each at the vendor.
    2. Put it in auction house for 18g each.
    3. ????
    4. PROFIT

Have you guys done anything similar? I neeeeeed more ideas

EDIT:
    btw, I have made upwards of 1k doing this and only spend about 3 minutes on it.

Put 1 random thing on the auction house that sells a lot for absurd amount of gold. Like i sold 1 embersilk cloth for 160g the other day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taisen View Post
    Put 1 random thing on the auction house that sells a lot for absurd amount of gold. Like i sold 1 embersilk cloth for 160g the other day.
    im not talking about people THAT stupid ^^
    i mean your general uninformed wow player

10+ Year Old Account
    Been doing this since cata release, went from 75k to 95k + selling some other random stuff (Dust used to be 25g each and sometimes 48g each, right now they're 15g)

Another thing: enchanting wotlk enchants to vellums and selling it on AH for 130g when the reagent prices are about 5g.

sup

Mining pick, skinning knife, Main City vendor pets. There are tons of ways.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

10+ Year Old Account
    1) go to innkeeper and buy 1000 breads at 1 copper
    2) Place 950 breads at 2k each and the rest at 1k each
    3) ????
    4) Profit

Auctioneer will tell people the bread at 1k each is a good deal and fools will buy it.

W00T, did not know you could get Dust of Disappearance at a vendor.. Been buying them for 30-50g at the AH LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)

Deleted
    I earned few hundred by selling Rune Thread in AH for 5g/ea.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasmgp View Post
    I havent figured out a good way to make money off idiots in WoW. But when I played DAoC I would put up different potions on my house vendor. I would sell most of them for 15 gold each but every now and then I would throw in one for 15 platinum which was 1000 gold. People would buy them in bulk and click so fast sometimes they wouldnt notice the difference and you could get rich really fast. It was easy to misread them because it marked them as 15g and 15p. So it would look like this to someone buying:
    Similar to this, basically selling things in bulk and in singles, for example, taking Linen Cloth and selling stacks (20) for about 1g, but every other one make it 2 Linen Cloth for the same price. The auction house dude will list it next to them since they are the same price but if someone is in a hurry they will buy the smaller stack for the same price.

Deleted
    Oh, it's pretty easy. Get a boe epic somehow, then sell it in trade for 30k gold.

What ?!? Those chinese gold farmers need customers.

I have a guy in my guild that´s constantly getting money by selling Armor Vellums

i buy dust @ ah because i am too lazy to go the the inscription vendor...
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''