Enh shammy professions

Soo i'm not sure which profession to choose atm that would give me the best possible + stats for raiding.
    Sorry i haven't done enough research but i'm limited of time :S so if anyone of u kind enh shammies can help i would appreaciate it
    Cheers
    Zoulis

Deleted
    JC + Engineering is the major choice because of the head pieces from engi, otherwise I would go for JC/Alchemy.

Aside from a beginner helm, that will be replaced very early into raiding, engineering is just about useless. After wasting an absurd amount of gold to get it up to 525 the first few days of the xpac, I dropped it the other day to level alchemy.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

my only doubt about engineering is that i'm not sure if they will upgrade the headpiece next patches to their respectful item level or not as they did in WotLK
    Cheers
    Zoulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. We have FAQs stickied at the top if you want quick answers without having to do research. If you aren't willing to even read the FAQs, then you don't have time to post a separate question here.

Seriously, I double checked the Enhancement FAQ to make sure your question was specifically answered in less time than it probably took you to post this.