Thread: Valor Items

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    going for trinket, near to BiS. after that, gonna get tier (legs and shoulders) and looking at what drops in raid :P

As everyone has said, Fluid Death is almost always the best option for your first valor point purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    going for trinket, near to BiS. after that, gonna get tier (legs and shoulders) and looking at what drops in raid :P
    I believe you need a token for shoulders and can not purchase with only vp. So 2pc from vp would be some combination of chest, legs, gloves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Israel....no Palestine....no Israel...no....
    I'm gonna go ahead and repeat the obvious:

1. Trink
    2. Chest Tier (doesn't drop anywhere else)
    3. Cloak
    4. Painfully take another tier

Odd way to go about it I guess...but I'm OCD about my currency-spending and would rather wait as long as possible to buy a viable drop...especially considering I got both 251 and both 264 drops in Wrath from WG....the 264s in the same raid .
    People tell me rogues are unfair.......then I stab them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    I believe you need a token for shoulders and can not purchase with only vp. So 2pc from vp would be some combination of chest, legs, gloves.
    yes my bad, gonna go for tier chest.

I see a lot of people going for the chest after the trinket. Wouldn't it be better to go for the legs first?(as Assassination)
    Last edited by Vno; 2010-12-29 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vno View Post
    I see a lot of people going for the chest after the trinket. Wouldn't it be better to go for the legs first?(as Assassination)
    I think that the main reason to delay legs is that you can get them from Tol Barad and if you buy them and they drop you wasted 2 weeks of vp. I got my chest first for that reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the teir chest (without the legs) that much better than the leatherwrking one?
    If not I'll probably just hold off until I can buy both at the same time, or until I'm about to cap Valor points to buy either.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit