power auras- soulfire buff timer

I've seen lots of people talking about using this to monitor the buff, and I'm sure it works great. I'm just having a hard time to get it to work properly

could someone hook me up with an import for theirs so I could get a start to customizing it.
    I got this to work with debuffs, no problem but am having a hard time with this one.

Much appreciated !
    <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I use:

Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Fire_Fireball02; buffname:Improved Soul Fire; texture:60; timer.h:1.47; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-133; timer.x:-2

I found that setup is a good basis to start making power auras for all your buffs that fit nicely into that.

I use two auras per buff/debuff I monitor, when the buff is up the buff icon shows at low opacity with timer, if the buff is not present the icon shows at higher opacity.
    These are my ISF auras:
    Version:4.9; icon:Spell_Fire_Fireball02; buffname:Improved Soul Fire/Heroism/Time Warp/Ancient Hysteria/Power Infusion; x:60; isAlive:0; owntex:true; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-310; texmode:2; inverse:true; ismounted:0; finish:2
    Version:4.9; icon:Spell_Fire_Fireball02; buffname:Improved Soul Fire/Power Infusion/Heroism/Time Warp/Ancient Hysteria; x:60; isAlive:0; alpha:0.35; owntex:true; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; size:0.14; y:-310; texmode:2; ismounted:0; finish:2; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.48; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true
    Edit:
    Some pictures of how it looks. Purple dots are shadow embrace stacks.
    Last edited by Khadjid; 2010-12-27 at 12:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoops, totally forgot about the fact you need to be able to see Heroism and such. Also wasn't aware you can put them all in one aura, I have one of each of the different heroisms...

That's what mine looks like for Power Auras and I have one for Decimation too that is a mirror image of that one just upside down.

Deleted
    ok i went through this though process recently so here's what i did :

1. I setup a power aura for ISF buff, which includes a timer (so you can start hard casting your next soulfire when ISF is still active.... travel times etc).

2. I copy that exact same power aura, but instead, i change the activation so it's 'heroism' and not 'improved soul fire'.
    3. I copy that exact same power aura, but instead, I change the activation so it's 'time warp' and not 'heroism'.

That way, you have these mutually exclusive haste buffs that show up in the same place.

the power aura used in the post above this one (sort of flame above the player), I have 2 of those, but rotated 90°, and to the side of my char, not above.

Hope it helps.

On a side note, has anyone been able to make a power aura for Dark intent stacks ? I have tried to make one, but nothing seems to work... I tried using buff = dark intent and stacks > 1, >2 and >3, but doesn't seem to work ... Any ideas ?

Deleted
    I somehow didn't even think about adding in hero/timewarp onto where ISF would be, thanks for the ideas guys! <3 forums.

thanks for the help guys! digging it!

Okay, so I'm a Power Auras noob. Where do I copy and paste all of that text like in Sakpoth's post?

First off type /powa, on the bottom right quarter of Power Auras' options interface there are several buttons. One of those buttons should say 'Import', click that one and copy paste the text.

10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to put Ancient Hyseteria and Power Infusion on there too in case you have a Hunter pet for your BL and a very, very kind Priest.

I'm a real noob aswell using this addon but i have managed to copy paste it import ad the icon shows up on page 1 now. But how do I go from there to have it as a seperate little icon showing timer next to my character in fights?

Click the aura once to select it, then click it again to get a preview. Now clickthe 'Edit' button and move the sliders in the middle (Position X and Position Y). Move your auras untill you're happy with it's position and close the configuration window. Instead of using the sliders, you can also type in co-ordinates to their right, type any desired number and press enter.

If you copied the two auras above you'll have to change the position on both of them.