Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I hate you Maloriak

You and your annoying 0.8 interrupts, annoying stack mechanics, large amounts of adds, knockbacks, fall damage, tombs and huge fire patches, you are my least favourite boss of all time.

u mad cause u bad?

on a more serious note: Is it really 0.8? since problem I found on him isnt to interrupt, it's to let the correct ammount of adds thru, without tripperhappy melee preventing it.
    I actully found the fight quite enjoyable after getting the hang of it, I'm sure you will to, you'll just need to practice some more.
    Last edited by DerGenerale; 2010-12-27 at 12:26 AM. Reason: goat
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

Couldn't care less if you're of the opinion i'm mad + bad. It's a rant thread about a shite boss.

Yes, it's 0.8sec cast, and still has to be interrupted.

L2P issue, this fight is great! The casts can be extended to 1.3sec if i Recall correct, which really isn't a problem.
    The rest of the fight just requires teamwork and cooperation

gtfo wotlker

Maloriak is an awesome boss... and we've never interrupted his add cast. The adds are easy and so is the boss.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Get a demonology warlock and enjoy your free loot.

Then I must say your raid grp consists of very very slow reacting interrupters.
    I suggest some training in duels with a friend in order to awaken some kind of reflex you might possess.
    Good luck m8.
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Crithappens View Post
    L2P issue, this fight is great! The casts can be extended to 1.3sec if i Recall correct, which really isn't a problem.
    The rest of the fight just requires teamwork and cooperation

gtfo wotlker
    Yeah, cause disliking a boss's mechanics makes me a wotlk'er right? Go away agressive attention whore. For the record, a month after bc release.

Don't call people "agressive attention whore"s. It is a violation of the Forum Guidelines. - Simca
    Last edited by Simca; 2010-12-27 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrototem View Post

Yes, it's 0.8sec cast, and still has to be interrupted.
    LOL have fun with phase two if you interrupt all the add casts bro.

I really shouldn't have bothered responding to this thread but you raging over how you are doing it wrong is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by DerGenerale View Post
    Then I must say your raid grp consists of very very slow reacting interrupters.
    I suggest some training in duels with a friend in order to awaken some kind of reflex you might possess.
    Good luck m8.
    Since i'm tanking the boss i'm on the Arcane aoe, which is interrupted before a single tick happens, since i can predict it, as it usually follows summon aboms. The issue is people tend to waste interrupts on arc, because sometimes it comes first, and have no warning when summon aboms are coming/it goes a little unpredictable with a mistimed blue/red phase

---------- Post added 2010-12-27 at 12:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    LOL have fun with phase two if you interrupt all the add casts bro.

I really shouldn't have bothered responding to this thread but you raging over how you are doing it wrong is priceless.
    Did i say we interrupted them all? No.

Deleted
    assign single player on arcane and rest on aberration = profit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    assign single player on arcane and rest on abom = profit ?
    Read above.

Deleted
    How they can waste interrupts on arcane if you assign only one person to it ? And Curse of Tongues and the interrupt is like piece of cake

Maloriak is the only fight that my guild 1 shot on 25 man... twice.. It's a farm boss for us now =D

Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    How they can waste interrupts on arcane if you assign only one person to it ? And Curse of Tongues and the interrupt is like piece of cake
    We have no lock in tonights raid. Like i said, read above, people expect abom and get arc, or visa versa, or an arc comes, blue phase happens, causing a long break, then a reset in the mechanics and a abom follows 5-10 secs later. That's how it happens.

Yes you did actually you clearly stated you HAD to interrupt it.

Without arguing about semantics at some point you're going to need to stop telling everyone they're wrong and realize your group is screwing up, the boss is easy, the mechanics aren't hard and they aren't stupid.

It's a fun fight with simple mechanics you're just doing it wrong.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boss sounds like fun. Hi, i'm a cataclysm skilled player...with cliche phrases like "L2P" and "U Mad Bro". Enjoy your game!

Yes, you HAVE to interrupt a portion of the spellcasts, which is still 0.8, don't look too hard into words by any means, it's 1 in the morning and i'm tired.

As i've said, we're making mistakes, demonstrated by mistimed interrupts. The mechanics are however, annoying, which is my entire point. Just because you enjoy this boss doesn't mean i do, i'm not your sheep.

Since there's terribad written all over this, you've probably got DK...or are the DK even...Necrotic Strike.

Might even have an Arcane mage for some weird reason...if so...Slow

Hell if it's that much of a problem to interrupt...Mind Numbing poison...

and of course, the already mentioned Curse of Tongues.

Ooo Ooo....hunter can you know..get a Spore Bat or a Core Hound out for this fight...hell he can have 25 pets tamed now.
    Last edited by Sidonis; 2010-12-27 at 12:47 AM.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Ever heard of curse of tongue? And it's a faceroll stupid fight.
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------