Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

No Nazjatar dungeon?

This has to be one of the most despicable treatments of such a highly regarded lore character in the history of WoW. Sending off Azshara in a random patch in a faction conflict expansion without a single dungeon? At least the Lich King and Deathwing were given the respect of three dungeons each before they were sent off. And all Azshara gets is a rehashed Azsuna zone.

Almost a year without any new zones and dungeons and this is all they could come up with for such a grand character in WoW? A few rehashed assets? What is going on in Blizz HQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    They spent all the dungeon assets on Mechagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

As much as I wish Nazjatar had a 5 man, pretty sure all the dev for dungeons was spent on the Mechagon xtra sized dungeon.

Lich King and Deathwing are iconic characters.

Azshara is just an elf who wanted to fuck Sargeras. She was never end of xpac material- sorry.

I'm pretty sure they will have one or two at least..but that's me.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

Azshara is just an elf who wanted to fuck Sargeras. She was never end of xpac material- sorry.
    i agree , but she has been built up for years regardless so giving her the full package was the least they could have done

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    i agree , but she has been built up for years regardless so giving her the full package was the least they could have done
    She was never built up here entire story arc was she needed a big strong man in her life, and when her plans for that to be Sargeras failed and her kingdom crumbled she settled for ole N'Zoth instead.

Literally one of the most forgetable characters in WoW lore regardless of her supposed "power level" if you will.

Not sure what the fuss is about. She could have easily been done away with in a 5-man dungeon like poor Ner'zhul or Kael'thas' less-than-stellar return.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Not sure what the fuss is about. She could have easily been done away with in a 5-man dungeon like poor Ner'zhul or Kael'thas' less-than-stellar return.
    God damn did they do Ner'zhul dirty. That was a fun dungeon, but he could've had a raid centered around him which would've been way more bad ass. I have similar feelings for Deathwing, Murmur, Anzu, Mal'Ganis, Princess Theradras, and Prince Tortheldrin.

OT: Yeah, it's definitely pretty wack that there's no dungeon for such a heralded place.

shes as strong or stronger than elisande could of ever been, so theres that. i wish they did more for her, earlier in the story. there were a lot of opportunities. oh well

feel like she's done nothing in wow but raid shorelines (and sometimes for very important artifacts were she only sends nothing short of the full force) and hoped Lady Vashj would corrupt Illidan or something along those lines.

I get people say she's a major character, but shit she hasn't been treated like one in 10 years or so. And here we are and a filler send off...not surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    This has to be one of the most despicable treatments of such a highly regarded lore character in the history of WoW. Sending off Azshara in a random patch in a faction conflict expansion without a single dungeon? At least the Lich King and Deathwing were given the respect of three dungeons each before they were sent off. And all Azshara gets is a rehashed Azsuna zone.

Almost a year without any new zones and dungeons and this is all they could come up with for such a grand character in WoW? A few rehashed assets? What is going on in Blizz HQ?
    But take heed, Azshara is the catalyst for MANY more dungeons and what, soon 2-3 raids? Nagas are not the little league.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    shes as strong or stronger than elisande could of ever been, so theres that. i wish they did more for her, earlier in the story. there were a lot of opportunities. oh well
    Even Chromie got more development in Legion than this. It's disgraceful.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Real question is: should MMO-Champ mods ban people for trying to create pointless drama every week?

Because it's obvious that you know there is no Nazjatar dungeon since November and that Mechagon dungeon is big one with 8 bosses. So your only reason to create this thread is to fish for responses from uninformed people that also hates Blizz, WoW or Ion (or all above).

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

DAAAAAAMN! got'er
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Real question is: should MMO-Champ mods ban people for trying to create pointless drama every week?
    Yes, but that would require them to do their jobs and not get caught up in responding to derailiers and obvious trolls. But if they started banning all these pointless threads, this forums might be dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    No Nazjatar dungeon, but it gets a whole damn raid.

Really, stop whining. This wasn't even a good one.

Would've been cool if they turned the scrapped Abyssal Maw raid into a dungeon where Azshara is attempting to invade Neptulon's lair or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    They spent all the dungeon assets on Mechagon.
    .. which is a mythic only dungeon. So much for accessibility.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    She has already had 2 dungeons with the well of eternity and that awful legion one, the half rate fish doesn’t need any more.