Horde quit horde?

So my girldfriend tells me that the horde end up quitting the horde in the end of sme quest chain, and that they become mercenarys, I told her she's wrong... anybody know what she's talking about? Can you all just tell me I'm right? XD Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TrollSlayer View Post
    anybody know what she's talking about?
    I don't know what you're talking about. How would the Horde end up quitting... the Horde?

Perhaps he's talking about the Forsaken?

So my girldfriend tells me that the horde end up quitting the horde in the end of sme quest chain, and that they become mercenarys, I told her she's wrong... anybody know what she's talking about? Can you all just tell me I'm right? XD Thanks!
    ...As far as I know, there is no quest whatsoever that even deals with this.

Either your girlfriend is using incorrect wording or she's pulling your leg.

Nah, she's serious, she really thinks this. And not just forsaken, according to her all horde players become mercenarys, split off from horde. She tells me this any time I bash garrosh's methods and what-not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, she's serious, she really thinks this. And not just forsaken, according to her all horde players become mercenarys, split off from horde. She tells me this any time I bash garrosh's methods and what-not.
    Should ask her where said quest is located, at the very least. This sounds like one of those "I heard it from a friend of a friend who saw it on such-and-such website" sort of deal.

Deleted
    It's probably a joke cause your bashing garrosh

I don't know what everyone is talking about here, OP.

I think they're all trying to fool you. I did the quest your gf is talking about. Now I'm a free lancer and work for whoever pays me the most. It's all completely true. You can trust me. You read it on the Internet, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by darx2 View Post
    I don't know what everyone is talking about here, OP.

I think they're all trying to fool you. I did the quest your gf is talking about. Now I'm a free lancer and work for whoever pays me the most. It's all completely true. You can trust me. You read it on the Internet, after all.
    if your on the internet then you MUST be saying the truth, since its impossible to lie on the internet

but ya i dont think theres any quest like that.

and with garrosh, the horde is even more set for war against the alliance.

The only thing remotely close to this that I can think of was back in classic when it was possible to collect enough dishonorable points to become hated with your own faction (and therefore basically have everyone hate you). But that has been out of the game for years now.