Rogue

Ranged Dps:
    Druid: Balance
    Shadow Priest
    Elemental Shaman
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Mage

There is 4 tank classes, 5 Healing classes, 6 Melee classes and 6 Ranged classes. Bases on this I would like to see a new tanking class or maybe a new healing class introduced into the game in the next expansion to sort of balance everything out.
    Last edited by Vivi07; 2010-12-27 at 04:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every tanking and/or healing class you add will just add another dps spec or two as well, so it would never "balance out".

Actually only six ranged, you put shadow priest twice

Deleted
    every class must have a dps or a tank/dps healer/dps spec, because not every1 likes healing/tanking, but may want to play that class

If people wanted to tank or heal, they would. the number of classes with whatever role isn't going to change that. Look at all the people who play a class that could heal or tank and yet DPS instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Durand View Post
    Actually only six ranged, you put shadow priest twice
    Sorry fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordie View Post
    every class must have a dps or a tank/dps healer/dps spec, because not every1 likes healing/tanking, but may want to play that class
    Well what do you guys think about having a class with two tanking specs and a healing spec?? that way everything would be more balanced. There is more dps classes than there is tank/healing. Also if pple want to play a Dps class, they can just choose one of the other many Dps classes.

Deleted
    Blizz have to give a class a dps spec of some kind, no one would roll a pure tank/heals class

Quote Originally Posted by Farron View Post
    Blizz have to give a class a dps spec of some kind, no one would roll a pure tank/heals class
    Agreed. There are plenty of times when you don't need that extra healer/tank in raids and it's so much easier now to have them go DPS than to trade them out for someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron View Post
    I would. Sounds fun. But regardless it is a somewhat ridiculous idea of a class that is pure tank or heal.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

What i like to see more is a lot more specialization in terms of specs, not just tank + dps + heals

Other mmo has things like puller, specialty attack buffer, specialty defense buffer, etc etc. I believe the game is going stale real quick if its more of the same thing just re-wrapped over and over again

---------- Post added 2010-12-27 at 05:58 AM ----------

Also, imagine doing dailies in tank/heals all day long. Just no.

They already stuck DKs in the game with the specific intent of boosting the number of tanking classes, and Blizz later said that part of the reason DK's were so messed up was because there really wasn't a niche that needed to be filled when the class was introduced.

If, in the course of WoW's events, another tanking or healing class needs to be added, it will indeed be added. I'd like to believe Blizz learned their lesson after the rocky introduction of DK's.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampret View Post
    What i like to see more is a lot more specialization in terms of specs, not just tank + dps + heals

Other mmo has things like puller, specialty attack buffer, specialty defense buffer, etc etc. I believe the game is going stale real quick if its more of the same thing just re-wrapped over and over again

---------- Post added 2010-12-27 at 05:58 AM ----------

Also, imagine doing dailies in tank/heals all day long. Just no.
    I see your point Kampret, however blizzard is trying to simplify the game, i think adding more than melee/ranged and tank/healer would make it too complicated for the target audience.

have to look at it from a business point of view