Poll: Do you like the Draenei model?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Male Draenei

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Male Draenei

So a while back I was thinking about race changing to a male Draenei and was wondering why everyone dislikes them? Everyone I've heared talking about them says they looks bad, why? They look really good imo. Better than the body builder humans and what not... So do you like them? and why do you or don't you? Also, I'll try make a poll, I've never done it before.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they have cool animations, a couple good emotes, but ride mounts a little weird. I do however, love my Shadow Goat (draenei shadow priest), and his hilariously broad shadowness.

I personally do not find the male draenei model appealing. I do like the Female models.

Draenei males suffer from the same overly broad shoulders that plague the males of most races.

Deleted
    I can't roll one because whenever I look at them all I see is this

large broad shoulders were a natural sign of power and strength during the old times.
    MAL'GANIS HORDE!
    85 Troll ELE Shaman/81 Troll SRV Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the model

it fits wow its cartoony a bit silly but if u were to ever see one it would smash in ur face

I like the fact that they are the biggest race of the alliance, so armor would look cooler on them. Its just the donkey feet that really lets me down. And the tentacles. And the hairstyles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron View Post
    I can't roll one because whenever I look at them all I see is this

*snipped image*
    This. They are the ugliest things in the universe imo. They could have done much better with male draenei/eredar models.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    They're definately top heavy lol. I'm glad they gave them there own pally race mount, them riding a charger was them riding a small fox. I have no problems or complaints, they look massive. Sound cool too, like a big pissed off Russian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rulli View Post
    large broad shoulders were a natural sign of power and strength during the old times.
    Still are. how often do you walk down the street and see a guy with broad shoulders and think "Wow that guy has to be strong" (or something similar.) The model still looks off however.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

I've personally always prefered the female Draenei models. The look graceful, and to be honest, even beautiful. Probably my favorite looking toon model in wow. Besides male goblins, that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love them. The tentacles, the "horns", the tail, not so much the hooves but they are just so ridiculous and awesome. I'd say they are probably the most unique and original of all the wow races. The males are a bit clunky but w/e its worth it, but only if you are a plate class. Male draenei in cloth is just too much.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Deleted
    There is one plus side to males I guess, the obvious tribute to Arnie from terminator with the crossbow/gun shooting animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont mind them, i mainly find em funny when they do the /silly about their tail.. and the SFX after it =P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Deleted
    damn ugly bastards i got tricked into rolling a male draenei shaman once but switched to female because of the ugly cast anims, the goat walk and the impeding feeling of my char's clumsyness - i kept expecting it to tip over and fall at some point. I was also bothered by the huge torso/tiny teeny legs proportion. It looks cool with other races but draenei just frustrated me (probably because they look like dumb children overall ). /end rant

Best thing about Male Draenei's? Bank toon! Get a battered jungle hat, Diamond tipped cane etc etc and / slow walk through SW yelling Imma pimp!

The male Draenei model is okay, but it looks awkward and misplaced as any cloth class. Perfect fit for plate classes, though. Mail is fine too, although male hunters tend to be kind of odd-looking.

In general, the female model fits better with the multitude of classes that are available to Draenei. Looks great in cloth, doesn't look awkward in plate or mail.

Herein, we discuss matters of the utmost importance.

they look like there taken a poop when they shout (as a warrior) and horrible casting animations

Hate em. Just can't play one.

I could care less because whenever I see them they're on the breach of death. Prophet Velen is the only cool Draenei.