Deleted

Tol Barad, mow much honor for winning.

I want to ask how much honor is normally awarded for winning Tol Barad because yesterday I was bored and joined my first one. We managed to cap all 3 buildings and then all of a sudde I was awarded ~2k honor points. Is that normal? It was like 1800 Honor awarded, then few times ~50 Honor awarded and then weekly quest for ~100, for total of ~2100 Honor points.

i have never gotten that much

You receive 150 honor for winning, 3 commendations, and 250 reputation I believe.

Losers get 50 honor.

lol you trolling?

I abuse TB about 4x a day. 180 honor and 20 honor per tower = 270, because there is no alliance on our server.
    Fastest way of grinding honor. Need 1 more part by logging in for 5min every 2.5 hours.

Abuse = run over the bridge at 00:08 just before the win = profit.

Deleted
    Ok so the 180 honor for the win, 20 per tower, plus daily, that part seams right. But I also got a huge 1800 honor award in one piece, anybody have any idea where it came from. It was early morning there was no raid only 5 man, it was my first tol barad win (got achievement then) and we got it under 10 minutes (also got achievement then). So maybe its one time award for something.

And no I'm not wrong, I went to the PvP vendor right away and bought some items. I know how much honor I had before it and how much honor I had after it and it was like 900 before and 3k after.
    Last edited by mmoca5ceafb6eb; 2010-12-27 at 08:19 AM.

you get 1800 honor for winning while you attack. you get 180 honor for defending successfully, you get 50 honor for losing, and thats that. this is not a bug, and as of late, horde/alliance are trading wins so everyone (including srub-a-dubs) can get great gear for doing practically nothing, just waiting 4 hours