Reforge frost mage pvp

it seems that we should aim for like 34% crit.. so about reforging: are u guys reforging to mastery all the way up? or should items without crit be reforged with crit?

very nice... HIGH FIIIIIVE!

Crit is your most important stat before you have 33.4%
    Reforge mastery or haste (they're both about equal in value so use whichever is biggest on your item) into crit.

IMO mastery is very important for high crit numbers. obviously you need to crit first to get those numbers, but i'd stack it over haste, and arguably over some crit depending on what you have....

i must admit that besides crit mastery is way better than haste since you'd expect to burst an enemy down and kill it when its frozen anyway and thats where mastery kicks in bigtime

It's not though because mastery means you are less likely to be interrupted, can fire more spells and have a lower GCD
    It also provides you with more FoF procs which are the things that best take advantage of your crit, and without which mastery isn't very helpful (although less useless than in PvE).

Mastery seems like an obvious choice but it's not necessarily better than haste, maybe a little tiny bit.
    But I'd still reccomend just reforging whichever is higher until you get the crit cap.