Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dayton View Post
    I can see where you are coming from. WOTLK had a real theme to it. Cold/Frozen/Fjordlike places. I'm a bit confused with Cataclysm. Theres underwater zones, egyptian zones and instances, the malestrom, 'the shire' in twilight highlands... jesus, they could have picked one and expanded it for this expansion.
    Ah yes, it's a bit confusing, chaotic. Cataclysmic even.
    Last edited by mmoc16fdd7436a; 2010-12-27 at 05:38 PM.

Deleted
    Blizzard has become obsessed with pop culture references, all they need to do is throw in a quote from a movie and millions will scream "EPIC" or "JUST LIKE IN THAT MOVIE I SAW, COOL"

My point would be this: I love Uldum and I loved Stormy Peaks.

But WoW seems to rely much more heavily on mythology now then ever before. Whether its Norse, Egyption or Indianna Jones. I'm all for "inspiration" don't get me wrong, but to me WoW is getting very close to the line which borders copy/pasting. Yes we had Egyption flavoured content before with AQ, but we never had actual Egypt.

There is a difference between a theme which draws some inspiration from Egyption culture to a theme which pretty much IS just egyption culture copied.

I still can't understand why we are killing the guys in the Halls of Origination. I understand that we are exploring the zone, but what happened in there ? Are they corrupt or something ? It's just there's no lore in there, just a few quests that never explained anything. I just wish we had more lore in there.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.