Poll: Most powerfull character? Mortal

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Most powerfull character in WoW (mortal)?

Forget Malfurion, forget Thrall, HARRISON JONES ftw, i dare to say he even owns that tauren dude roaming in ogrimmar cant remember his name.

Oh and Harrison Jones havent even reached his full potential yet, my sources tells me he is the one thats gonna save azeroth from the nazi's aka deathwing and his minions
    Last edited by Davrul; 2010-12-27 at 11:38 AM.

Tauren in oggrimar is named Gamon, i voted for him.

Is Harrison Jones supposed to be inspired by Harrison Ford/Indiana Jones?

Thrall ... allwayswill be "big boss "

10+ Year Old Account
    Han solo, erhm I mean Harrison Jones.

Deleted
    Thrall or Malfurion, Gamon is a warrior isn't he? How could Gamon maintain the Maelstrom with warrior abilities lol?

Deleted
    Obviously Saurfang I can see that in the near future he will cleave all these people

Thrall. But garosh should be on this list. I mean the guy basically took a page from chuck norris and kicked a dragon into oblivion off his zeppelin lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    Ysera, because she's pretty as hell.
    She looks like shit,Alexstrasza is cleary better looking.
    OT: I voted Varian Wrynn,Although Harrison Jones gives a fight:P
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    Ysera, because she's pretty as hell.
    She isn't mortal though

Oh, And Harrison Jones deff
    Last edited by Vanorthani; 2010-12-27 at 12:59 PM.

Either thrall or Malfurion. None of the others can compete with those 2.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

why the hell isnt hemet nesengway on this list...the man has a throne of skulls
    the most filthy thing ive ever seen in game was.
    a beastmaster and feral drood in a arena team,
    they won by making love to each other.

Not sure why you'd mix joke answers with serious answers.

The real battle is between Thrall and Malfurion. Probably moreso Malfurion, but Thrall has been doing some pretty insane things lately.

Take back my Ysera, totally overlooked this whole mortal thing. My vote is for Gamon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    Either thrall or Malfurion. None of the others can compete with those 2.
    thrall?immortal?where did you get that?

malfurion all the way

I'm going malfurion. I mean, the guy has to be in his late 10 thousands or something, so he's been there and back and bought the T-shirt BEFORE cata came out. so you know he's been playing since Pre-BC. thrall is in his 60's, so he hasnt seen much. Though holding the world together (though he had the help of the earthen ring on the other side). Malfurion may not have a bigger health pool, but he sure as hell could put up a fight
    Note: I know crap about they're ages in lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it serious or is it a joke? Cause I can't figure why Harrison Jones is in that list.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    In before Broxigar and crap.

The unclickable goblin peddling the orgimar zeppelins.

Lorewise, Malfurion could decimate the others in his sleep. Jokewise, Harrison Jones would discover a ray-gun artifact from some ancient aliens that were there before humanity.