Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to winners! 8D

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you forgot to list th companion pt, Wither. You get him in Darkshore after doing a few chains in Lor'danel.

Deleted
    I assume its Method (EU) given that the location confirmation is strangely missing again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansgar View Post
    *fanboy rant inc*

Yeah funny how they can become "casual" all of a sudden, they have been doing hardcore raiding since pre-tbc.
    Always being in the top20 kills back in vanilla days, getting the first Lady Vashj kill in TBC, and the 2nd kill on KJ.
    Getting 2nd kill on Naxx, EOS, and 1st on OS3D-10man.
    And being among the 1st and 2nd, and 2nd on getting the drake from achievements in Naxx, Ulduar and ICC and still being in top 15 in those instances.
    ..and out of the blue a Finnish guild called Paragon comes and getting a single World First, and suddenly Method ( one of the oldest hardcore guilds in the World ) becomes casuals.

*end of fanboy rant*
    Paragon didnt get "a single world first" they kinda dominated ICC. But ye, they kinda came out of the blue.

Deleted
    The guy before my post got a rocket. Sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really coincidental that Gaymer77 won the glitter unicorn mount?

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Funny how Method has become from casual guild to hardcore guild. I mean they got world 13th (with easymode 15% buff lol, Paragon did it with 5%) LK25HC and didn't place in top 10. Well, these are early raids and don't matter so much :P
    what i find funny is the toon in the very front with the CHAMPION OF THE FROZEN WASTES title

hardcore man

rocket goes to a first poster who hasnt contributed to the community at all. that's depressing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phive View Post
    what i find funny is the toon in the very front with the CHAMPION OF THE FROZEN WASTES title

hardcore man
    She's one the best resto shammies you'd ever come across. :]

15+ Year Old Account

hardcore man
    Some people like certain titles. The choice of title you use has ZERO connection to player skill.

Are you suggesting we make an addon and call it TitleScore?
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Gratz to the winners!

Also sorry but gotta /lol at gaymer77 for wining TRH (im not jealous, didnt even compete, just genuinly entertained )

Quote Originally Posted by simca View Post
    some people like certain titles. The choice of title you use has zero connection to player skill.

Are you suggesting we make an addon and call it titlescore?
    lfm ubrs need healer, must have titlescore of jenkins

You forgot Withers, Tiny Flamefly and Mr Grubs
    Last edited by Drejjmit; 2010-12-27 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devilPanda View Post
    I think you forgot to list th companion pt, Wither. You get him in Darkshore after doing a few chains in Lor'danel.
    True, it's a reward from "Remembrance of Auberdine" alliance only quest. Horde can buy it from Apothecary Furrows.

hardcore man
    I recently removed names and titles from showing and I haven't bothered to check what title I had on . What's wrong with Champion of the frozen wastes anyway ? ;p

Deleted
    Congratulations. I was so fond of this contest. I thought that at least one thing I do this christmas day will work out in my favor. Did the instance and the post 3 hours after I crashed my gf's car and was pretty depressed. But congratulations to the winners, hope they are all happy with their prizes.

10+ Year Old Account
    grtz i had my hopes up a second there, since saw the number around 1.4k i though i was a winner! Damm it one day! One day!

Off-Topic

Can't w8 till new yr

how about Mr Grubs?

15+ Year Old Account
    Grats to the winners, but damn. 825 won and I was 822. Oh well. I wouldn't have really liked the Pandaren Monk anyway, would have gifted it to a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    The guy before my post got a rocket. Sweet.
    feels bad man :<
    i <3 u