Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Lapdogs, all of you

Vader: "Your feelings for her are not real."
    The Apprentice: "They are real to me!"

Has more power to it if you've watched the whole sequence. TFU2 was grossly underrated IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

10+ Year Old Account
    "can you smell what the lok'tar is cookin'?!"

Way too many to list.

I periodically say quotes on vent that have nothing to do with what we are doing or talking about, just because.

Deleted
    Always find it lovely when people down Algalon...

Other than that I can't really think of anything in particular that struck me as being awesome..(well there are a lot of things but sometimes I'm demented and can't remember stuff)

Except for an epic shammy I once met in Utgarde Keep: "I don't use Totems, they cost way too much mana to cast".

"Would you kindly?" - Bioshock (My number 1 most memorable quote. I could write a paper on those three words.)

"A man chooses. A slave obeys." - Bioshock (see above)

"We all make choices. But in the end, our choices make us." - Bioshock

"I want to take the ears off, but I can't. I hop, and when I hop, I never get off the ground. It's my curse, my eternal curse. I want to take the ears off, but I can't. It's my curse, it's my ****ing curse. I want to take the ears off, please, take them off, please!" - Bioshock

"BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!" - Yogg-Saron

"War. War never changes." - Fallout

"What...is the color....of night?" - Oblivion

"This...is your story." Final Fantasy X

"Don't go to Raven--

.....Gordon, go to Ravenholm!" - Half-Life 2 (thought this was just hilarious.)

"There's no time for tears." - Metal Gear Solid 4

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be" - Metal Gear Solid 4

"Are you willing to suffer to save your son?" - Heavy Rain

"SHAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!" - Heavy Rain (Awesome voice acting.)

"Go to Grandma's house. And stay on the path." - The Path

"I have not....Come this far...To die now!" - Left 4 Dead 2 (Absolutely badass delivery.)

"I....have.....felt.....NOTHING!" - WoW (Just the best voice acting Metzen has ever done.)

"Whadda ya buyin?" - Resident Evil 4

"Pills here!" Left 4 Dead

"I've had enough of your snide insinuations. *sucker-punch*" - Mass Effect

"Well, there was the time my entire species was nearly destroyed. That was fun." - Mass Effect

"The cake is a lie." - Portal

"Complete...Global...Saturation....*heavy sigh*" - Resident Evil 5

"Don't make a girl promise, when you know you can't keep it." - Halo

"Hadouken!" - Street Fighter Series

"My name is....My name is.....I am Daniel" - Amnesia: The Dark Decent

"The call me a killer. A terrorist. A monster. I'm all of these things." - Prototype

"Remember, no Russian." - Modern Warfare 2

"Nothing stops the Cole Train baby!" - Gears of War

"Hell, it's about time." - Starcraft 2

I'll probably think of some more later.
    Last edited by Gunmist; 2010-12-31 at 04:24 AM.

The sin'dorei reign supreme!

"Your right hand comes off?" - Leon, Resident Evil 4

Sir. Finishing this fight.-Halo 2

Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.- Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

It' been an honor serving with you, John.+ Wake me... when you need me. - Halo 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Given View Post
    I wasnt healing enough, i know my warlock sucks...
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I got kicked once during Wrath for not rezzing somebody who died.

The curious part is that I was playing a mage.

"YOU DARE LOOK UPON THE HOST OF SOULS, I SHALL DEVOUR YOU ALL!!"
    "You face Jaraxxus, Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion!"
    These two because I think the voice acting is awesome! xD

"See your world through my eyes: A universe so vast as to be immeasurable - incomprehensible even to your greatest minds."
    "You are... out of time."
    These need no further explanation

"This cannot be! I am the Master here! You mortals are nothing to my kind! DO YOU HEAR? NOTHING!" - Nefarian

epic line

In the mounta--
    I personally love pretty much every Ulduar and Lich King quote. A lot of my friends call the LK's voice annoying and/or cheesy but personally I think whoever did his voice did great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Forgemaster Throngus (Grim Batol)

Aggro

* NO! Throngus get whipped again if he no finish!

Equipping Mace

* Oh, this is gonna HURT!

Equipping Shield

* You not get through defenses!

Equipping Swords

* Throngus SLICE you up!

Killing a player

* You break easy!
    * Throngus use your corpse on body. Somewhere...

Death

* Death... Good choice. Not best choice maybe, but better than fail and live.

Quote Originally Posted by Aíoh View Post
    Light, Grant me strength to help me BREAK THESE BONDS
    Reminds me of the fail pally that took 15 minutes to find his racial, failed to do so, so he bubbled.

My favorite in game quote? Well it's more of DBM saying it, but it's the "MANY WHELPS, LEFT SIDE, EVEN SIDE, NOW, HANDLE IT!"
    and "THATS A 50 DKP MINUS"
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... And they do not fear... They cannot fear." First time I heard that I got the biggest chills up my spine.

"Run away little girl, run away..." Can't remember which boss mod had that, but I heard it a lot in BC as well as from doing Kara.
    Pretty much every Yogg-saron and C'thun quote. I love the Old God stuff.

From other games, it would definitely have to be "War. War never changes." from Fallout as well as "Would you kindly..." from Bioshock.

Quote Originally Posted by Karosene View Post
    "Run away little girl, run away..." Can't remember which boss mod had that, but I heard it a lot in BC as well as from doing Kara.
    Deadly Boss Mods was the Mod that had that voice. God I remember it so much in OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapidation View Post
    Deadly Boss Mods was the Mod that had that voice. God I remember it so much in OS.
    Haha, I know. OS was one of my first raids with DBM so at first I thought that was the dragon talking, lol! I freaked out when I got to Naxx and other bosses said it too =P

"You cannot cage me. You cannot control me. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"

"Nobody badduh dan me!" Is my favorite quote and my second is "Ya don' have to look to da sky to see da dragonhawk!"