Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ...
    through the valleys and peaks of Mount Hyjal, across the shifting sands of Silithus, against the Legion's dread armies - we have fought. We are the nameless, faceless, sons and daughters of the Alliance. By the Light and by the might of the Alliance, the first strike belongs to us and the last strike is all that our enemies see.
    Last edited by habitsbreaker; 2012-02-16 at 12:16 PM.
    "We always knew that our rights can only be regained by force and that is why we have chosen the ammunition box instead of the ballot box"
    "الامة التي لا تحسن صناعة الموت لا تحسن صناعة الحياة"

Keyboard Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by dotOrion View Post
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum. (Duke Nukem)
    Damn. I'm looking good. (Duke Nukem)

Kill all sonsabitches. That's my official instructions. (Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2)
    [Upon contacting the military via the radio on The Bridge]
    * Military: "Bridge, are you immune?"
    * Coach: "We are NOT infected."
    * Military: "Negative Bridge, are you IMMUNE? Have you encountered the Infected?"
    * Coach: "Encountered? Boy, I am covered in zombie blood and puke and eyeballs and twenty other parts I don't even recognize. We are immune as SHIT!"
    (Coach from Left 4 Dead 2)

Ka-BOOM, baby! (Marauders in StarCraft2)

Maim, kill, burn. MAIM KILL BURN. (Khorne Berserkers from Warhammer 40k Dawn of War)
    (sickly voice) We are chaos. Chaos is strong. (Cultists from Warhammer 40k Dawn of War)

Dive, DIVE, DIVE! Use your afterburners, pilot! (Freespace 2)

Freespace 2 <3 i fell of my chair when i entered that mission.

Fine dwarven crafts!
    Magic is meant to serve man
    Fine dwarven crafts!
    Fine dwarven crafts!
    Fine dwarven crafts!

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

"The flowers lie trampled in the dirt, and their disgusting pong has been replaced by the smell of soiled armor and the internal juices of those sliced to pieces by your servants, master. Quite an improvement, I trust you'll agree."

This is one of dozens of amazing quotes from the original Dungeon Keeper. Before every level, the subservient narrator describes how disgustingly peaceful a region is. As the scoreboard plays once you've beaten the level, he'll tell you about how much you've improved the place through death, destruction, and famine. Still one of my favorite games, even after 15 years.