Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great guide, i've been trolling and disturbing my server also and became pretty popular before Cata, i learned new tricks here also, thanks!

Great to c u are from Finland, we know how to make ppl angry :>

Im not a big fan of getting banned tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    This kid needs his nose broken,and with his attitude im sure it will happen a lot in his lifetime
    Internet tough guy nr23456

Quote Originally Posted by Taiki420 View Post
    I can see how this was meant to be funny.. but it's not
    Awe come on pull the stick out and enjoy things like this! Wether he's serious or not, this took alot of effort. This is my favorited kind of troll! BTW i have that character on my realm that everyone ignores, its the person trying to sell mysterious cards for some rediculous price and says she'll buy it back if u get something rare.. really annoying as its on trade chat 24/7

lol awesome although I plan on never doing any of this I do find it hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    This kid needs his nose broken,and with his attitude im sure it will happen a lot in his lifetime
    Watch out, mr. cool just entered the building...

Only in the words good sir. I bet you are not even above 15 years old just yet, or else you are a man with a sad background who seemingly likes to behave like a tough guy on the interwebz. +1 of said interwebz for you, toughguy123456.

10+ Year Old Account
    On Neptulon it must be Athene - and most accurately a few hours after he dinged 85

Deleted
    Me probably for being annoying and always right = /

Deleted
    I question if the gm have a girlfriend can u make a pj in another server with same names and make that fake pj flirt around with you?(using 2 acounts) and then send the screen caps to your gm?(yeah I'M the devil) or something like that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    I question if the gm have a girlfriend can u make a pj in another server with same names and make that fake pj flirt around with you?(using 2 acounts) and then send the screen caps to your gm?(yeah I'M the devil) or something like that?
    Except that I'm also in that guild and just read your evil plan.

Deleted
    and that i got notified by magekíd and now i can also see your devilish plan

Deleted
    < 3