Deleted

The wonderful fun of trying to heal on cross-realm heroics

The fun of being a healer in LFG

Join heroic SFK, halfway through, the boss plants giant green circles on the floor, they kill you. 3 times we wipe because the tank stands in them utterly oblivious, despite being told every pull not to stand in them.

/leavegroup

I join deadmines, I spawn at the entrance and see all 4 people are dead and have released, seeing as ive just joined halfway through and have no idea where they are, i wait for them to enter so I can follow them around any packs they might have skipped. and I wait... and I wait. I then get 4 people ive known for 30 seconds bitching at me for not running in and ressing all 4 of them

/leavegroup

I join another group a fresh heroic run, they decide to aoe everything down with no CC, I can deal with that, except after each pack of intensive healing they run off and instantly pull the next pack whilst im down on 30% mana. 3 times in a row I drink and only just catch up with them to heal just before they die, the 4th time its a wipe.

"Healer u to slow, just be faster we want 30 min not 2 hour"

*Waits for the tank to pull the boss*
    /leavegroup

And finally for the climax of today, just finished the heroic stonecore, all the way to the end, only to have 2 dps ninja [Tear of Blood] the healing trinket. Absolutely, wonderfully epic.

Welcome to the internet, where everybody is anonymous and acts accordingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

10+ Year Old Account
    The first two weeks of randoms it wasn't half so bad. Most people were cautious and learning things. Now things are getting to be annoying again. And, I've had that Tear of blood taken from me (healer) as well. go go warlock.

not much for these kindza threads, but had an interesting contrast of groups last night

group #1, everyone knew BRC well, skipping trash ccing well and moving fast. except NO waiting for my mana, which i can deal well enough with, being very practiced at ninja drinking from having healed wrath heroics naked out of boredom for the past year. they want an achiev off a boss and i'm game, and a couple attempts at that in, i at one point stop healing in order to type "dk stop pulling threat off the tank" forseeing my ooming for having attempted to keep him up. another dps starts bitching "i saw you stand there not healing" and when i explain i don't have the mana to heal nontanks through this and therefore had to stop to communicate, get told i'm mentally retarded and stop making excuses. at this point i decide some other healer with a higher asshole tolerance is in everyone's interests.

and jump straight to group #2, three of the people say they've never been to SFK before. i'm groaning expecting another slow-go teaching experience, but people only need to be told the fight mechanics once and they nail it, and go above and beyond the call in other cases with smart cc saves when shit hits the fan or whatever. 1shot everything in the place including learning a trick on the 3rd boss to make my life easier in the future. at the end everyone's sayin how great a group it was.

so whadya know, the pros were the bad group and the newbs the good that night.

On a somewhat related note, i've discovered it's within my power to adjust how some of these bad dps play. they behave badly at full health! so don't cap them off and they behave better lol! ^_^ seriously, don't leave them in danger of dying, but if you need them to be cautious, don't cap them off and they get cautious!