Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I understand where that angry kids coming from, it just hit me =[

I've been using that sulfuron spire place for ages to get volatile fire, now there's literally 20 people swooping around for a node.

Canon's inferno wouldve been a good choice too until someone mentioned it =[

Quote Originally Posted by PyroGhozt View Post
    Failed much.
    TS failed lots .. but you sir .. well figure it out.
    next time try to add stuff without to much QQ

@ TS . nice spots that I'll go try later (lvleing Tailoring needs loads of volatile crap)
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Volatile Water

For easy volatile waters, just start working on the guild fishing achievement. Waters stack to 200. I know this because that's how many I've gotten while listening to music, chatting with my friends and upping our fish number so we can get the raid fish feast for the guild.

Painless.

I would welcome any constructive criticism. I'm sure I've made mistakes that would help you feel vindicated.
    On one hand you say that you welcome "constructive" criticism, then on the other hand you bash someone else by peppering approx 25% of your sentences with "you failed". That doesn't sound to constructive to me.

Hypocrite.

Deleted
    If you feel I am being unfair in my assessment, I welcome you to go to the uncommon section and nitpick and tare apart the flaws in my guide. I would welcome any constructive criticism. I'm sure I've made mistakes that would help you feel vindicated.
    You are very nice.

I didn't want to be a dick
    To quote yourself, you failed.

Now that I need VWaters, I'm glad I know where I can find them. Good, short and sweet guide.

What do these lava pools look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Narcisse View Post
    What do these lava pools look like?
    They look like two swirls of fire spinning in a circle. You can also find them with the ability " Find Fish "

Thank you very much, i m working hard on it and nancy on nihaowow helps me a lot

I'm sorry, I haven't fished in ages, and where is this find fish button?

Quote Originally Posted by Narcisse View Post
    I'm sorry, I haven't fished in ages, and where is this find fish button?
    There isn't one unless you fished up the book (annnd I forgot the title). You can get it from Flotsam in Zangarmarsh or wreckage in Stranglethorn. Well, flotsam or wreckage anywhere, but those two places have a lot of it. I have one toon that fished it up in Stonetalon Mtns. Once you scribe the journal it gives you a 'find fish' button on your mini map. Last I saw you also have to have fishing to 100 before you can scribe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you feel I am being unfair in my assessment, I welcome you to go to the uncommon section and nitpick and tare apart the flaws in my guide. I would welcome any constructive criticism. I'm sure I've made mistakes that would help you feel vindicated.
    It's tear not tare.

Its hard to read this guide without cringing alot you have left out many details and overlooked things that should be blatantly obvious to anyone who tries to use your guide.

Volatile Fire
    For starters for Volatile fire you have mentioned fishing? A secondary skill most people won't bother leveling. You also failed to mention that you can obtain volatile fire from mining and skinning, You also failed to give an alternative place for farming the fires.(Twilight Highlands ) There are other enslaved fire mobs to the north west next to a quest mob they have a higher drop rate but a frustratingly low spawn rate for a proper farmer.
    Just a note, before you go bashing others, do your own research. Fishing skill required to fish the lava pools is level 1. You can train fishing, and go strait to hyjal and fish up the fires. So, critique fail #1.

As far as Volatile Air goes your mob location is correct. However u failed to mention that engineers get the electric static condensor and can mine, skin and herb for airs. You also get Volatile Earth and Water from mining and skinning as well.
    The mobs he listed are by far the best available way to farm Air. Even the professions you listed still have a lower drop rate then the mobs in uldum. Critique fail #2

You also failed to mention the alchemy potion of treasure finding which causes mobs in Cataclysm to drop a tiny treasure chest that always has gold and sometimes has cloth and volatiles.
    You just chewed the OP out for pointing out fishing as a viable farming option (which if you had done your research you would know it was), and then list potions only available to a crafting profession which is even harder to level, or available by blowing the gold/mats to get it made via AH. Critique fail # 3.

Why did I take particular interest in this guide? I sell the Vial of Sands on my realm and I need to gather the mats myself and have been farming for the volatiles a lot. I didn't want to be a dick but I found your guide lacking and incomplete.
    Next time do more research and be less hypocritical before you chew someone out who took the time out of their day to compile a list for people that is legitimate.

I came out of lurking just for you, feel special.

Just to add my .02 even if this topic is a touch old:

Volatile Earth, if you know a JC that can prospect Pyrite Ore it is by far the best method. Even if you buy the ore off the AH (75-100 gold per stack of ore on my server) you will get 1-3 Earth per 5 ore, plus all the gems. Split the gems with the JC and I'm sure they will do the work for you. As a JC, I'm my guilds primary source of Volatile Earth.

Volatile Fire, nail on the head. Can't beat 800-1100 gold per hr fishing in fire pools (the axes are great filler while waiting on pools to re-spawn).

Volatile Air, despite what Negative Nancy said here Uldum is your best bet if you have no professions that will help you gather them.

Volatile Water, again with water elementals if you have no secondary skill to help. Mind you fishing gets very few of these (I have 525 plus every possible + to fishing in the game).

Volatile Life, I'm leveling an herbalist to help that. Skinning gets a few out of the bloated stomachs but nothing worth writing home about.

Thank you very much for sharing this golden information!
    Really appreciate it !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its hard to read this guide without cringing alot you have left out many details and overlooked things that should be blatantly obvious to anyone who tries to use your guide.

Volatile Fire
    For starters for Volatile fire you have mentioned fishing? A secondary skill most people won't bother leveling. You also failed to mention that you can obtain volatile fire from mining and skinning, You also failed to give an alternative place for farming the fires.(Twilight Highlands http://www.wowhead.com/npc=48016 ) There are other enslaved fire mobs to the north west next to a quest mob they have a higher drop rate but a frustratingly low spawn rate for a proper farmer.

As far as Volatile Air goes your mob location is correct. However u failed to mention that engineers get the electric static condensor " http://www.wowhead.com/item=67494 " and can mine, skin and herb for airs. You also get Volatile Earth and Water from mining and skinning as well.

You also failed to mention the alchemy potion of treasure finding which causes mobs in Cataclysm to drop a tiny treasure chest that always has gold and sometimes has cloth and volatiles.

I'd also like to add that you stray away from farming the enslaved elementals in twighlight as they are bugged and if you misclick you probably wont be able to loot them.

Why did I take particular interest in this guide? I sell the Vial of Sands on my realm and I need to gather the mats myself and have been farming for the volatiles a lot. I didn't want to be a dick but I found your guide lacking and incomplete.
    This is was the most dick post ive seen all day..

Deleted

Seriously?

Sorry folks for necroing a thread but seems like no one has pointed out that "Villios Farming Guide" is a work of plagiarism.

zimbio.com/World+of+Warcraft/articles/xeQFXO0tstI/Cataclysm+Volatile+Farming+Guide was posted some 7 days before Villios "worked so very hard" on his guide. It's written from Marcko that runs justmytwocopper.org

Sure, it's not copy/paste, but rather 100% rephrasing. Even the images' red circles have been made with the same brush size..

Geez. How old are you, Villios? Get a grip, and I hope you're feeling readily ashamed.