Thread: Onyxia

Onyxia

After so many years Onyxia doesn't have a in game voice implemented and at the same time Sinestra's voice and Sindragosa's voice are the same. I wonder why. I wonder why Blizzard was so cheap not to hire a new female actrice to represent Sinestra who after all is major boss in Cataclysm. But my problem was why Onyxia doesn't have a voice after so many years and with her 3rd appearance in WoW.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is misogynistic. (go look it up)
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Umm I don't think Blizzard really hates women. but they are cheap. If you haven't noticed now they have Chris Metzen Playing the voice of many characters. Lets look at who he plays; Thrall, King Varian, Dranosh, Algalon, Ragnaros, Rexxar.
    But I wonder this. Maybe Onyxia is just a mute....

Quote Originally Posted by Pontificate View Post
    Blizzard is misogynistic. (go look it up)
    It's funny because it's true. Although I wouldn't really say Blizzard is. It's more like Richard Knaak is and all the stuff he writes is official lore, so instead of badass ultra-mage Azshara, so lured by the promise of power that she offered the entire world as a sacrafice to Sargeras in exchange for immortality, Richard Knaak writes a book with her in it and she gets retconned into a ditzy blonde who spends half the book wondering if Sargeras will like the dress she's wearing when he comes through the portal.