Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    when can we expect this to go live?

Prolly next year

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Prolly next year
    Haha! Bazingha!

We want Heroics to be challenging -- if you want to zerg the content, stick to normal dungeons.
    I want content to be fun and rewading. Heroics are not tough - they just bring the worst out of ppl - they dont reward random grouping at all. And Normals... They dont reward you at all when you got 333 gear.

So ... I ended my subscription. I expect ALL content in game to enjoyable. Heroics are not enjoyable with pugs so HF!

NO! Don't nerf mages!

unholy dps is a little low, but not to the point where we are suffering in dungeons at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Ret damage might be too low? MIGHT!?! Really Bliz? really?
    There are a couple ret paladins in my guild who easily pull 20k-30k dps on single target. Learn to play your class.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    They've said it long ago that Frost is DW with the option of 2h and Unholy is 2h. That's their design and its been established for a long time.. so they're not forcing you to go 2h, just go frost if you really like DW, which.. frost DW is not weak if you're properly playing it.
    Hell no it isn't. DW Frost 83 last screenshot I had before 85 on the boss doing right at 10k dps. On trash itw as over 12 due to rime. You would find it amazing how few people bother to even read the tooltips for their class. DW UH is an abomination (see what I did there =P). I'm glad they are getting rid of it so I don't have to roll against damn UH dks on my 1h weapons. Only two specs on dk I will ever play are blood/frost.

Oh and for the guy asking why they didn't mention priest, well that's simple

Healing in PvE is working out pretty much as intended
    Scroll up.

idk bout this, my main is an arms warrior that i use for both pve and pvp and the HS thing was useful, i mean i found it fun to use due to the fact that without that i had no use for slam, something was always active whether it be MS overpower, colossus smash, maybe its just my luck or maybe thats how it is for most arms players but with a nerf to HS id be sad, those mobile bosses are gonna be a drag if ima have to use slam and then before it hits read "that target is too far" i mean i would embrace it not gonna rage quit and leave my warrior in a corner. the stun being too long? that i think is uncalled for, i mean if u nerf throwdown u might as well nerf hammer of justice, its basically the same thing.

another thing is i dont see the problem with ret dps, or its mastery tbh, hand of light procs a lot and i pull quite a lot of dps tbh, with inquisition up and hand of light spam proccing with art of war, theres just so many choices of an attack, spam templar's verdict and exorcism, thats bout 15k-25k each crit i get per use of these attacks so i dont have a problem with their dps (or the heals i loves to heals on me pally) so if u think whatever u do with ret to up it up bliz im for it, more dps for me

and for mages, main is a warrior soo i say fuck u mages bwahahahha =), tho i will admit the dps of them in pve is kinda low

Quote Originally Posted by Knopperz View Post
    Archaeology?
    What about the current Skinning Problem? Tried gathering Leather lately? Its a pain in the Ass. Also the Grim Batol Dragons aint skinnable. Bosses only drop 1 Leather? comeon...

Thats the Biggest Problems i see at the moment.
    I'm a skinner myself and yes Grim Batol mobs not being skinnable, is an issue but not a big one. However there is one place where you can farm leather from mobs just fine. ( Depending on your server being PVP or PVE, will make it easier/more difficult ) The place is tol barad, the actual PVP zone, the crocolisks that spawn right outside the raid there. PVP server, yep it is going to suck. PVE, wait 5 mins and then go back there, and you will not be flagged for PVP. Just an idea. And it is a good farm spot, I seem to get plenty of Bloated Stomachs ( With Volotiles in it )
    And in all honesty, that really is the ONLY place to farm leather. Hope that helped some.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they mean the "purge nerf" is for something silly, like PvPers. If they're going to somehow change it so I can't clear buffs off of mobs in heroics/raids, or have it with an internal cooldown of something way-too-long, I'm gonna be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeley angry.

also yay inc changes to surge of light. I can't wait to start playing my priest, even though I have to level her shadow... since I don't want to take 5 minutes to kill a mob in holy. :|

I'm glad to see (for the most part) it looks like blizz is reconizeing what needs to be fixed across the board. I do admit im sad to see the purge nerf inc but its probably needed. also WTB TB balance chances

Deleted
    There are indeed 27 fixes in the Dec27 hotfix list....

*siiigh*

Why does Blizzard do this to Druids? Druids could never come close to dps numbers of a other classes. Now that Druids are doing decent dps they want to nurf us again....

Quote Originally Posted by rushofcrazy View Post
    There are a couple ret paladins in my guild who easily pull 20k-30k dps on single target. Learn to play your class.
    I would love to see logs. If that is not available, their names, guild and server would be nice. However, without proof through logs, those numbers I am very skeptical of.

It bothers me so very much when people have the audacity to tell others to learn their class and make huge claims without any sort of proof to back those claims. And then they don't even play that class or spec, they are just bashing other people for the sake of what exactly? Blizzard knows there are issues with Retribution, hence the incoming changes and the monitoring.

Retribution is far too RNG based now. It is almost all RNG dependent, now actually. If you are able to just sit in one spot (not move at all), dps your heart out and get great procs, larger numbers are able to be acquired.... sometimes. But I sure as hell doubt any Ret is pushing out 20-30k right now. But please, correct me if I am wrong.

"1800 Honor" Some think its too much, but on my server we haven't won Tol'Barad in 6 days... Yes... Six.
    They need to make it holding 2/3 to win. Otherwise the defenders can just turtle at one base without fear of losing, they have no need to leave/attack.

"•We also want to address DK mobility in PvP."
    I hope that means we get more mobility, because I don't see how we could have too much. Only mobility-esque abilities we have are: Chains, Death Grip, Unholy Pres (Can easily be acquired via meta or boot enchant), or desecration/chillblains. Pretty much a snare, a "charge", and a passive run speed. There are many classes that have that and more...

As for the Death Strike buff, it was warranted. As Frost/Unholy Death Strike wouldn't be healing fast enough to out-do quest mob dmg...
    But I fear/feel that Blood self-healing will be nerfed for PvP, even though they say the tanks are where they want them. I was doing 3v3 with my cuz/lil bro, they died off the bat. And I went 1v3 and won 5 games in a row as blood, I was unstoppable.

I just wonder when all this will happen. My lil bro is sad that hunters suck in PvP right now. I'm guessing around the end of Jan, if they do a PTR.

Removing drain mana are you fucking kidding me?

Deleted
    Proof? Sounds highly unlikely. Especially considering that there are basically 0 palas on the top dps charts for any Cata raids so far
    Last edited by mmoc3eb006e951; 2010-12-28 at 03:00 PM.

They are FINALLY fixing Retri's mastery.. OMG.. I want to cry..

Dunno about trading DP for HoL though..

Thats because its totally random procs. You can get 40k in 1 min - and 10 in next. And Cds do not cover the min with 10 k.