Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Coming from someone who has extensive experience in both pvp and pve, I agree with almost all of these changes. If you think in any way that the pvp changes will nerf pve dps then I would suggest actually looking into what exactly they are nerfing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripthingz View Post
    What exactly does this mean? Are they slowing us down? I don't understand that at all.
    You're either too mobile or not enough, just wait for the change to see which it is.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    So, we still can't fly over Eversong Woods, eh?
    No reason to. No dig sites, people leveling ( at the appropriate level for the area) can't fly.

Balance Druids are avoiding mastery as well so if there is a way of making it more desirable that could be cool =]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripthingz View Post
    What exactly does this mean? Are they slowing us down? I don't understand that at all.
    I swear to god, they'll be getting a charge.

So tired of WoW's sub-par PvP affecting my PvE.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liamxsquee View Post
    Balance Druids are avoiding mastery as well so if there is a way of making it more desirable that could be cool =]
    this would be great imo.
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

My Surge of Light already crits, even though the talent description says it shouldn't be able to...

yes finally they are reworking ret pala's mastery! wohoo!

We aren’t seeing a lot of Subtlety rogues in PvE yet, so that sample size is still small.
    Maybe because its bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    im actually excited they're going to buff MM and BM...

15+ Year Old Account
    As for Unholy DKs, their mobility now is atrocious. "Adressing" it in this case means buffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Meh, more about them fixing Ignite's formula and making sure Flame Orb doesn't decide to despawn right away without doing 0 damage. The only other thing that would help is a slight mana cost reduction, but they don't really have to rework the spec, it'll just get more potent as time goes on.
    As much as that MAY be true, the fact that we aren't able to do anything in the current gear level means that a rework might work out better in the long run; every mage spec is based on crit alone, and that's so RNG, it's not even funny. We just can't get the crit required to do shit for DPS right now with the hit required, and yeah, you're right, it will get better in the long run, but so will everyone else; we'll still be lagging behind.

Mastery is garbage for all 3 specs, and arcane can't even sustain it's only form of damage right now due to way too high of mana costs; by the time we get enough mana, everyone else will still be above us.

They need to change everything. It's all too proc based and crit dependant, and its not working out right.

Quote Originally Posted by zakayron View Post
    Finally some nerfs to SV huntards...

Why i dont see any nerf about survival hunters ?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    wtf is that nerf to mages ffs.................

Quote Originally Posted by Drexxil View Post
    You do realize warriors are really strong right now? They do need to be toned down a bit, and it looks like they are.
    Other than GC saying HS is a little too strong, what else about warriors is out of line? I wouldnt mind seeing some logs where warrior are topping them and are too strong when in the same post it was stated
    Still, we see Survival hunters and Unholy DKs on top of a lot of single target fights
    and
    On fights where there is a lot of area damage, Demonology warlocks, Frost DKs and possibly Survival hunters are all too high
    Really it sounds like they want to redistribute warrior damage and make other abilities like Inner rage and Slam more attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Retribution damage might be too low, but we’re still watching them
    might?
    oh dear, sometimes I think GC needs to take his paladin hate blindfolds off and smell the weather
    Who do you think you are... running around leaving scars!

Why i dont see any nerf about survival hunters ?
    No actual nerf, only them saying SV damage is too high and will be lowered
    "Demonology warlocks, Frost DKs and possibly Survival hunters are all too high"

wtf is that nerf to mages ffs.................
    Well, you are getting buff's in PvE because your DPS isnt as high as it should be. Also, yes mages have too much control, specifically frost. The changes suggested (Remember, not final) fix that.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zakayron View Post
    Finally some nerfs to SV huntards...
    I fail to see where it says they'll be nerfing survival ? I only see them saying they'll buff MM and BM. Correct me if I'm wrong - please.

And yeah, they are saying SV are too high in fights with alot of AoE - not too high during single target tank-n-spank.
    Last edited by ekn88; 2010-12-28 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Adding note about AoE.

anyone else wondering why their was ZERO mention of a buff to discipline healing?!?!