Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    anyone else wondering why their was ZERO mention of a buff to discipline healing?!?!
    Nope, read this
    “GC, is this the final list of changes? Does this mean I can expect no changes for my class? Does this mean you don’t care about me?”

No. This is some stuff we are looking at so that you’ll have some context if you see changes on a future PTR. The final list of class patch notes for the next patch will doubtless be much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by r80354 View Post
    Other than GC saying HS is a little too strong, what else about warriors is out of line? I wouldnt mind seeing some logs where warrior are topping them and are too strong when in the same post it was stated and

Really it sounds like they want to redistribute warrior damage and make other abilities like Inner rage and Slam more attractive.
    Do not misunderstand. I didn't say warriors are out of line, or too strong.

I was replying to the poster complaining about the "warrior nerfs", despite warriors being at a really good spot right now. They're not overpowered. With the changes, they'll still be really strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

Quote Originally Posted by angeloflife91 View Post
    anyone else wondering why their was ZERO mention of a buff to discipline healing?!?!
    becauuuuuse,maybe there is no problem with them,....yea i am sure thats why..-.-

Quote Originally Posted by Chikko View Post
    the mushroom thing makes me so happy.
    I never thought that they where to bad for pvp with the slow but there are better things to take, and pve they suck. And I was so exited for this spell
    I actually only have one word for this..... "Demoman?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lopiak View Post
    Nope, read this
    yes, i am not an idiot, i can read .....but obviously they could have just stated that they will be making changes to all classes....the fact that they didn't mention Disc priests AT ALL(while they did mention several other less serious issues) does give me reason to be scared.... Discipline healing IS broken.... Yes we can still manage (i am raiding as it still) but it is severely underpowered in throughput.

OK, where are the real hotfixes with the issues that are from 4.0.1 in the game? Mages portals still bugged, HELLO?!

Quote Originally Posted by BuryGnome View Post
    OK, where are the real hotfixes with the issues that are from 4.0.1 in the game? Mages portals still bugged, HELLO?!

the so called "bug" may be intended.....just be the last one to enter the portal and it works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexxil View Post
    Do not misunderstand. I didn't say warriors are out of line, or too strong.

I was replying to the poster complaining about the "warrior nerfs", despite warriors being at a really good spot right now. They're not overpowered. With the changes, they'll still be really strong.

Then i did misunderstand. If a blanket buff type thing happens to compensate for the HS nerf, then things should be in order, if not, then the change IMO is just bad

Quote Originally Posted by angeloflife91 View Post
    the so called "bug" may be intended.....just be the last one to enter the portal and it works fine.
    From a blue post topic called "Well known bugs"
    If the player who created an object ports out of the area, other players will be unable to use the object. This affects Mage portals, Ritual of Refreshment, Rituals of Souls, and cooking tables such as Fish Feast

Still, we see Survival hunters and Unholy DKs on top of a lot of single target fights. Arcane, Marksman, and Beastmaster damage is too low. Retribution, Shadow, and Fire and Frost mage damage might be too low, but we’re still watching them. We aren’t seeing a lot of Subtlety rogues in PvE yet, so that sample size is still small. On fights where there is a lot of area damage, Demonology warlocks, Frost DKs and possibly Survival hunters are all too high. Shadow priest AE, mostly due to a weak Mind Sear, feels too low.

i read this as "we are nerfing SV and unholy. Buffing arc, MM, BM. possibly buffing ret, shadow, fire, frost. nerfing AoE on demo, frost, SV. buffing SPriest AoE."
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

Quote Originally Posted by r80354 View Post
    Then i did misunderstand. If a blanket buff type thing happens to compensate for the HS nerf, then things should be in order, if not, then the change IMO is just bad
    I really don't think warriors will see a large drop in their damage, and how well they do. As they stated, they just want HS to be used as a rage dump. It'll be lower in damage, but it won't make warriors suck. Especially since they're doing extremely well right now.

Not to mention, this isn't live yet, so we'll see what they decide to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

i said MAY.....i'm sorry i have not read every blue post, thanks for clarifying however.

15+ Year Old Account
    We are probably going to remove Drain Mana from warlocks. - NOOOOOOOOO

/cry

sad panda

Yeah. They feel like Fire and Frost is doing low dmg. About time! Frost Nova nerfed? Ring of Frost? Damn. Spell that is in the game from the begining because is op -now- ? oO Srsly

Deleted
    1800 honor per Tol Barad attack win? Am I reading that right - One Thousand And Eight Hundred Honor? Sure winning as attacker is hard, but that's almost half of the damn cap 0.o

P.S. I play a Warrior and I approve of the upcoming Warrior nerfs. About damn time they nerfed that stun.

We think we overnerfed Every Man for Himself, and are reverting it back to a 2-minute cooldown again. We might evaluate other racials after we’ve seen more PvP.
    Oh...you think so huh?

Suck it horde fanbois.

Also...
    We want to redesign Improved Soulfire.
    Queue the Angelic choir! Man that spotlight from heaven! Hallelujah brothers! (I'm being sarcastic. There's no way they weren't going to do something to make ISF suck less. I wouldn't wish ISF on Druids or Paladins, and I hate both those classes on principal. ISF is that bad).

To reduce mage control, we are discussing reducing the duration of Frost Nova and Ring of Frost.
    Oh for the love of...

Take Frost Nova and drop kick it's duration, but leave the two-minute CD Ring 'o Fun alone. Overall control nerfs need to hit mage's bread and butter control abilities if you want to see any kind of effect. Nerfing RoF is just stupid

Why force UH DK's to use 2H? Frost feels horrid since these talents came in and now we're not going to be able to effectively DW as UH, this sucks.
    Because Vykm, if you didn't realize that any non-frost DK is little more than a 2H-strike-monkey I'm afraid you've missed the point of the class entirely. If you want to DW like a pro and not roll frost you need to roll a rogue. DWing is what they do (or an enhancement shaman. They work too).

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zakayron View Post
    Still, we see Survival hunters and Unholy DKs on top of a lot of single target fights. Arcane, Marksman, and Beastmaster damage is too low. Retribution, Shadow, and Fire and Frost mage damage might be too low, but we’re still watching them. We aren’t seeing a lot of Subtlety rogues in PvE yet, so that sample size is still small. On fights where there is a lot of area damage, Demonology warlocks, Frost DKs and possibly Survival hunters are all too high. Shadow priest AE, mostly due to a weak Mind Sear, feels too low.

i read this as "we are nerfing SV and unholy. Buffing arc, MM, BM. possibly buffing ret, shadow, fire, frost. nerfing AoE on demo, frost, SV. buffing SPriest AoE."
    I'm pretty certain that's not how they intended you to read those sentences. If you look further down they are actually providing SV with a buff aswell in the form of Kill Shot - and the only thing they adress on the Hunter part of the notes is actually buffing MM and BM (most likely to make them on-par with SV.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vykrn View Post
    Why force UH DK's to use 2H? Frost feels horrid since these talents came in and now we're not going to be able to effectively DW as UH, this sucks.
    They've said it long ago that Frost is DW with the option of 2h and Unholy is 2h. That's their design and its been established for a long time.. so they're not forcing you to go 2h, just go frost if you really like DW, which.. frost DW is not weak if you're properly playing it.

Glad they're fixing EMFH. The racial is in such terrible shape right now that it may as well not exist -Any serious PvPer is going to have to use a trinket anyway, so it was really just taking up a slot where something more useful could have been placed. Now, if only we could get a replacement for Perception...

Deleted
    Still no druid flightform news just more bad news. I mean they can do whatever they want with the mushrooms they are gonna suck regardless, bleh I feel like levelling my mage and speccing frost.