Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok seriously, removing drain mana, seriously? the reason I go affil for PVP is to controll people especially healers and you NEED to drain mana to stand a chance, without that all I have are dots that every healer can dispel and a fear they can also dispel, what's the point in affil then? if you remove drain mana you NEED to remove mana burn it's equally fucked up.

Drain mana is important not only to drain mana but it also scares a healer away, now they are just going to stand there dispelling everything I do then what? what a bullshit change.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe View Post
    Glad they're fixing EMFH. The racial is in such terrible shape right now that it may as well not exist -Any serious PvPer is going to have to use a trinket anyway, so it was really just taking up a slot where something more useful could have been placed. Now, if only we could get a replacement for Perception...
    You're not happy with what you have now?

EMFH on a 2 minute cooldown makes Humans a very good race. You do not need a replacement for Perception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

I noticed that Blizzard directly addresses Fury and Arms Warriors concerning overpowered Heroic Strike. I'm not sure what they have in mind, but I hope they're not taking the easy way out by nerfing Heroic Strike itself, instead of some of the talents for it. As a Prot Warrior, Heroic Strike is between 75-90% (yes, 90%) of my damage done on single target and that's including Shield Slam each CD and Devastate spam. This also means, that Heroic Strike highly contributes to my TPS. I've personally seen crits of ~15K Heroic Strikes as Protection and I'd prefer to keep them, since my crit chance is an alltime high of 1.5%..... (lol). For the record, my Shield Slam crits are also capped at 15K.....

Deleted
    I am still a sad moonkin...

No fixes inc for PvP where we suck as usual, except a fix to worthless shrooms because some idiot dev thinks "it´s a cool spell".. Hell we even have expertise on our crafted PvP gloves, wich according to GM is "working as intended"... Expertise on caster gloves "working as intended".. In the words of the great Less Grossman "a nutless monkey could do a better job"....

Our mastery isn´t really something to desire.

And what is up with 1800 HP for winning Tol Barad as an attacker?? Almost ½ the cap. On our server Alliance have had TB 2 times or something since Cata launch.

Just starting to like DW Unholy, and now they want us to go 2h? True fail. : /

And what do they mean with "We also want to address DK mobility in PvP." Is this a good thing or what..?

They need to do something else with the shrooms and balance mastery...the both of them aren't that great.

Deleted
    Eny next patch realess date and can we have a new class??

i was soooo happy when i saw a new blue post about pvp and pve changes on the front page, coz i knew boomkins are going to be buffed .... it was what i felt until i read it ..
    seriously, boomkin sux same as we did in wotlk, or in my opinion the old eclipse worked better for pvp with current resilience mechanic, our damage is so low, we need to work hard to get eclipse so we can be competitive with other casters. As mentioned above our mastery sux, nobody wants it in pve, and morelikely in pvp, and still i find it in every piece of gear. our damage should be buffed, where eclipse should be nerfed, but at the end total damage would stay same or a little bit higher. sorry but its rly sad to see that starfire during eclpse hits same like other casters spells normally

Deleted
    Great, more bridgecamping in Tol Barad...

I still love frost mages and their super duper 150k+ crits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    And what is up with 1800 HP for winning Tol Barad as an attacker?? Almost ½ the cap. On our server Alliance have had TB 2 times or something since Cata launch.
    Quite similar picture on our server, except i'm on horde's side. I've never participated in tb myself, although always queue when there is a possibility. Still alliance controls tb most of the time.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    SP to low on damage :O
    I did one raid as SP (i am normally holy) and managed to do an easy 9k dps in the whole fight. With only some basic knowledge about my spec!
    AE of SP is indeed 2 low

I wish they would first balance/fix Tol Barad before overbuffing it.

After playing my DK a lot I was almost sure unholy are all about running fast and slowing, snaring and gripping everything around. Oh well, if it is mobility they really need...

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    9k is low as spriest while DKs and SVs are doing 15-25k easily.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe View Post
    Glad they're fixing EMFH. The racial is in such terrible shape right now that it may as well not exist -Any serious PvPer is going to have to use a trinket anyway, so it was really just taking up a slot where something more useful could have been placed. Now, if only we could get a replacement for Perception...
    I doubt that you'd wear a shitty green trinket for arena that has a equal to Blood Fury or Berserking effect as a human in a 2nd slot, so 3 min CD was totally ok

Deleted
    Well, from my point of view regarding Frost and Fire mages, aye I`d agree 110% that our dps is quite low at the moment compared to many other classes. I`ve tried both speccs and really, the only time I ever do any decent dps whatsoever is when I apply a perfect combustion, which can take ages to do as Hot Streak hardly proccs, a few times I actually had to just force it out and cast a Pyroblast myself....and then Combustion has a 3 min cd...that basically means I`m only doing respectable dps once every 3 mins, yay?

Same goes for frost really, dps is reliant on Deep Freeze, I`ve not had much issues proccing any FoF so that`s all good, although Brain Freeze might want a buff to ensure more FFB uptime (if you`re glyphing for it, otherwise disregard this comment).

Although the pinnacle of problems atm, mana. It takes hardly any time for me to get down to 10% within a fight, and having to use scorch to regen is very much painful to our dps while other classes go on with their business still using their best abilities.

My suggestions would be either;

1, Reduce CDs on Combustion and Deep Freeze. (This is the less likely choice as I'm sure they`ll be over the top powerful in pvp then.)
    2, Increase coefficients a bit more perhaps or the masteries.
    3, Reduce Mana costs considerably or buff Master of Elements or something...
    4, Buff Hot Streak (whichever as long as we get to see more proccs around, they're a rarity nowadays, seriously)
    or
    5, Improve Ignite and perhaps up the dot damage or even give a new a dot on say Fireball for example, would spice things up more.

Anyway, my 2 coppers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhorder View Post
    Someone is mad 'cause a hunter beat him on meters.
    If anything SV is doing equal DPS to Unholy DKs and Destro Locks on most fights, nothing absurd for a PURE DPS class.
    Agree. Maybe DK are even a bit higher. I just wonder why everytime hunter are A BIT and i repeat A BIT over the top there is a mass flame, while if mage stays op for all ICC nobody says anything about it....

Deleted
    Best post in cataclysm so far.

Ret damage might be too low? MIGHT!?! Really Bliz? really?

+100500

Blizz stoped to create balance while beeing drunk? something new...