Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's not hard to keep up, it's just a pain in the ass as a mandatory raiding talent. You either hit it to early and nothing happens or you hit it too late but in that .5s-1s window you refreshed a dot without 15% haste, lowering its damage. And then your power auras stop working because it doesn't stack with Heroism and you think you just let it fall off and recast it for no effect...

Personally, I get really upset with myself when I refresh a dot without ISF up, and while I will eventually get over myself and just play better I would prefer to just not have to deal with a bullshit ability that requires dynamic haste timing.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Blizz should extend the duration of this buff or just cut off the iCD from it

I agree with the others about all three specs having a mandatory 10 points into destro just to be competitive. It doesnt feel fun at all. I look forward to how they will change it and for a change voice my opinion about it on the forums.
    That thing that mark twain said about opening your mouth was merely a setback!

Here is what me personally would like to see happen to the warlock class. These are only my thoughts so take them with a grain of salt.

1. Remove ISF completely resulting in a general buff to all spells
    2. Increase immolates duration by 1 or 2 seconds through the decimation talent like in WOTLK allowing more synergy with HOG
    3. Remove Shadow Embrace from affliction. As a result increase the damage done by affliction spells
    4. Make Soul Burn: Seed of Corruption baseline
    5. ^ Replace that talent with one that allows us to cast drain life/drain soul on the move like Mages and scorch
    6. Change Affliction’s mastery to affect all shadow damage not just dot damage
    7. Change Demonology’s mastery to increase the duration of Metamorphosis by x seconds
    8. Give us a self banish ability similar to a Mage’s Ice Block
    9. Increase the penalty for removing unstable affliction (25% total hp)
    10. Make Hellfire not hurt us
    11. Also if they are making demo locks have less aoe damage they should buff our single target damage.

ISF although a great addition to our dps is just too painful to keep up. We already gotta track far too many timers. Maybe if they increased the buff duration to a total of 30 or 45 seconds and removing the icd it would work better. For all 3 specs to rely on said talent is just silly design. Let's hope the devs read these forums and don't nerf us too hard.