Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Wasps have a two second stun, but it's on a brutal cooldown.

Deleted
    Maybe the BM Buff will look like this, Kill Command 52k Crit
    http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5...1210181005.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    I've thought up a way they could fix this... Simply allow flying pets to attack the target. I know I for one would gladly use my Carrion Bird or Wasp for this.

But yeah, BM has it's times where it's not working to it's maximum on fights like this. But at any other point I have no problems at all with it.
    That still wouldn't do it for me - on our first kill, I had to use a ravager pet as our combat rogue kept on dc'ing and had to be replaced, leaving us with no 4% phys debuff. Of course, I could dismiss it and summon a new pet in order to dps nefarian, but that takes quite a lot of time compared to the "gain". And then I'd have to dismiss and resummon again by the end of the phase. If debuffs / buffs isn't a factor, then sure, it could work. It just seems stupid that you'd limit a ranged class so much in an encounter where a mob is flying. Atramedes has the same air-function, and last phase of Al'akir will make any pet plummet to the ground (along with you if you press disengage. Learnt that the hard way).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    That still wouldn't do it for me - on our first kill, I had to use a ravager pet as our combat rogue kept on dc'ing and had to be replaced, leaving us with no 4% phys debuff. Of course, I could dismiss it and summon a new pet in order to dps nefarian, but that takes quite a lot of time compared to the "gain". And then I'd have to dismiss and resummon again by the end of the phase. If debuffs / buffs isn't a factor, then sure, it could work. It just seems stupid that you'd limit a ranged class so much in an encounter where a mob is flying. Atramedes has the same air-function, and last phase of Al'akir will make any pet plummet to the ground (along with you if you press disengage. Learnt that the hard way).
    Yeah, non pet friendly fights really hurt BM.. So certain fights require you to use a different spec to even make it look like you're doing something worth a crap.. But I do see BM being up really high once everyone gets geared up nicely.

Survival still doesn't scale right from what I'm understanding. So I see BM and MM taking over in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by InTeNsO View Post
    Maybe the BM Buff will look like this, Kill Command 52k Crit
    /img190/5021/wowscrnshot091210181005.jpg[/url]
    how did u get such a big KC crit?

Quote Originally Posted by figgis View Post
    how did u get such a big KC crit?
    Beta. A pet could solo people in duels