Thread: Grid Bug

Grid Bug

Not always, but sometimes grid will bug out and display my party in this diagonal slant. It's not configured to do that(it's supposed to be straight lines) and I'm wondering if this is a bug or if its something wrong with Grid. If the latter, any grid-like addons you guys would recommend?

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-28 at 09:22 AM.

I have same issue sometimes, just relog and it will fix it. Not sure if this is a grid problem or some interaction with other addons, but right now relogging is the only way i found to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure you have this latest version: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5747-Grid.html. The tiling bug was fixed in the last one or two updates.

The Curse client doesn't always have the latest versions, especially if the most recent version happens to be a beta one, as in the case of Grid.

Thank you very much. I'm sure that was my issue since I only update with Curse.

Recently Grid has been updated only in Alpha versions, which do not appear on the curse website, nor by default in the client.
    Right-click Grid in the list, Preferred Release Type - and select Alpha.
    Normally Alpha versions are for testing purposes, but due to most of the Grid updates being as such, you have little choice but to use those.

I see. Thanks for the tip. I'll be starting to try out more Alpha versions of addons since I've been seeing a couple bugs here and there with a couple.