No more digsites in Vashj'ir!!

ZOMG! So according to the hotfixes, digsites in Vashj'ir are no longer! Thank you blizz for doing this, you don't know how annoying this was. It will make waiting digsites in STV (and other troll areas, damn you rng gimme my sword) to spawn a little better now that we don't have to swim 8 miles under the sea, then back up. I think this hotfix was much needed. Hopefully I didn't misunderstand this.... that'd be such a buzzkill.
    Last edited by Lazur; 2010-12-28 at 08:27 AM. Reason: mis-typed :(

Quote Originally Posted by Lazur View Post
    ZOMG! So according to the hotfixes, digsites in Vashj'ir are no longer! Thank you blizz for doing this, you don't know how annoying this was. It will make waiting for digsites in Uldum to spawn a little better now that we don't have to swim 8 miles under the sea, then back up. I think this hotfix was much needed. Hopefully I didn't misunderstand this.... that'd be such a buzzkill.
    i understood your post other than the part about swimming into vasjh'yr to get uldum spawns .... given uldum is in kalimdor and vash is in EK
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

Yeah I was gonna say, EK digsites have nothing to do with Uldum and getting tolvir digsites. But yeah I believe it does mean no more vash digsites

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest I liked the excuse to go into Vashj'ir, its my favourite zone. :C
    I can sympathize with the "ugh 8 minutes to sink all the way down, then another 8 to surface."
    They should have let us keep that item the goblin gives us from that quest with the K'valdir, the one that lets you rocket to the top at breakneck speed.

Best fix to arch yet. Losing Spawns to that god forsaken hellhole of a zone that gets past the novelty of omg its underzone about 10 quests in was the most infuriating thing about the entire profession. I'd just let it sit there till i had 3 spawns there and it was to the point of ok, top of tek, oh no it went to the bottom ek now. i suppose i should get my other 3 spawns back.... oh boy nelf! man i love nelf artifacts, definately don't get them all the time when i try to get tol'vir in kalimdor. ok finally done with these spawns! back to the mainland... oh man the first 1 respawned back in vash..... /rage

Nice change, I like that. Vashj'ir digsites were huge and the time and effort given to sink into the depths and search for a few NE fragments in the ruins of a multistorey wasteland are simply not worth it. Thank you Blizz.

they were removed like 4 days ago ... why do u make so much fuss of it omg