Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    All bgs I'm in, and trust me, I did about 694 since June '10, Hunters are consistently in the top 5 of the bgs. Lately I've been finding myself a lot at the top of the bg. Get full resilience pvp gear (all pieces besides ranged w and melee w) and you'll be find yourself often pwning the stats. And for pvp it's best to get lots of haste and crit, since those have more advantage than just enchanting and gemming everything in agility. Also that 5% faster focus regen pvp set bonus, does aid a lot, and by a lot, I really meant a lot.
    I'd have to say, at least for pvp, I value haste much higher than crit, simply to boost our regen any way possible, and shorten cobra cast time.

Hunters in PvP are absolutely abysmal at the moment.
    From the minimal rated BGs/random BGs I've played so far, we look relatively good in them (with traps and such) as we can snipe from the back of groups and no-one ever really notices us, unless you're a moomoocow.

In Arena, yeah, this class is massively broken, 2v2 as a bracket is a complete no-go for us, having been overlooked since titles as a reward were removed from it altogether, so all other pure-dps classes dominate it apart from Hunters. 3v3 is just, well.... yeah. Finally 5v5... lol.
    Just take a look at the class breakdown from Europe I pulled off the Armory;

No Hunters in sight.

I won't waste time listing out the reems of bugs this class has or what can be done to boost our performance in Arena as it's been done enough on like every forum imaginable. There has been a good amount of analysis done on ArenaJunkies in our class forum already on representation so far and it really doesn't look good right now.
    All I can say is that god only knows how it seems that Hunters are going to be the most under-represented class throughout all brackets once again if something isn't done soon to fix our class in PvP.
    original playboy.