Deleted

Calling all US players to do me a favour

I am EU player so I cannot respond

Please go to this US forum topic > blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/147081/cancel-your-account

Tell the OP and anyone who agrees to please cancel their account, quietly stfu, walk out of the exit door and to take every last drop of their fail with them

& Also reensure Blizzard not to nerf the heroics

Thanks

I think the blue response pretty much sums it up. To me, Most Heroic encounters are getting easy(ier) already. It takes some time to adapt. Those that can't are scrubs (no offense) and are not meant to join raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I think the blue response pretty much sums it up. To me, Most Heroic encounters are getting easy(ier) already. It takes some time to adapt. Those that can't are scrubs (no offense) and are not meant to join raids.
    Or maybe they are just starting to do heroics and are at the same level you were before...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    Or maybe they are just starting to do heroics and are at the same level you were before...
    I've only been 85 for a week......(and I didnt have 100K to buy gear)
    For the record, I meant those that can't adapt at all. Taking less or more time, as long as it's not 3 months, is acceptable. It's not a race to the finish.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2010-12-28 at 02:41 PM.

Yea I saw that thread this morning and couldn't help but laughing at it. Seems like no one is content to do anything quietly these days. But yea blizz seems to be pretty steadfast on this which is hopeful. Also I think heroics are getting easier now because people are learning the mechanics and more people are getting better geared. Apparently a lot of people cheated the average ilvl system to get into heroics in the first place which does nothing good for anyone.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    cheers! i saw that thread as well and was very glad to read the blue post.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Threads like that make me feel so much more leet about having Cataclysm Dungeon Hero completed on the 11th (some of those heroics were done in pugs too).

What's hard about playing your class correctly and communicating?