Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The layout is beautiful...very well done. It really adds a lot to the great job you did telling the story. If you just read the text your missing out. The troll who said something about needing a table of contents really misses the point that this is a work of art not a some silly term paper. Any further comments by the trolls jealousy should be ignored.

Again AMAZING JOB ALL AROUND!!

very nice hope you do make another guide for vanilla through to cataclysm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelztrom View Post
    There are a few spelling errors and a couple of typos at the end there.
    A few of you also pointed out some errors on my part:
    ---Dalaran was in fact North West of Strom. that point is moot now that its in Northrend, but still an error nonetheless.
    ---The Dwarves emerged form Uldaman, not Uldum as I posted.
    thanks for pointing these out to me

---------- Post added 2011-01-21 at 02:07 PM ----------

Also, I started this long before The Guide contest was announced. I took a very long time pouring through the long and drawn-out lore story to try and gleam as much information form it as possible in the shortest of forms. True, its not very 'guidey' but thats because I wasn't going to change my format for the contest when I had already done most of the work. Sure, there was some copy and paste, but this was by no means easy to do. It was not easy to cram so much lore so tightly together. I may have missed a few important details because they didn't forward the story. This is for people who dont know anything of the lore, or are unsure of what they know. If you want more information on anything in this guide, go to Wowpedia.org.
    I very well know you have good intent and meant it to be a pseudo skim, I just like to point out flaws.
    Quote Originally Posted by mahpewpew View Post
    I refuse to give away my freedoms to be safe from decisions I make that affect myself.
    Good communities sometimes trump questionable staff.

I am aware sometimes I dont include apostrophes. My work keyboard is missing the button. Let it go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, i like it, i think you didnt get into top 20 is because this guide tells us about lore, but doesnt tell us how to do anything

Very good and easy to read!

---------- Post added 2011-01-26 at 01:35 AM ----------

Very good and easy to read!

awsome dude... ty

Thx for this Guide!

Even though I've read most of the WoWwiki lore pages, I still appreciate your efforts for trying to make people who don't care/know much about the Warcraft universe understand it a little bit better.
    One of the main reasons I'm playing WoW is because of the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very good read, a few typos but nothing extremely major. Coming into this, I didn't really know much about the lore. I knew about the things that have intrigued me, but this helped fill a lot of loose gaps I never knew. Thanks!
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    Preciate a lot!

Very very good read ty. 4 this

Deleted
    Awesome Read, Thanks

Awesome, very informative

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Very nice guide.
    Last edited by the1skate; 2011-04-12 at 03:41 AM.

I don't know a single thing about lore , and im not sure I can undestand alot of things by reading this . :/

10+ Year Old Account
    read all 3 parts, was cool thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    very nice, now I can get my friend to read this and he can finnally learn something about a game hes played for years.

---------- Post added 2011-06-22 at 06:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    I don't know a single thing about lore , and im not sure I can undestand alot of things by reading this . :/
    Yah, Blizzard should thought this stuff out.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

It's posts like this that restore a little bit of faith for me in to the player base.

Though I still feel that almost all the lore they created with WoW is terrible in comparison to everything they wrote for Warcraft 1 through 3, including the conflicting nature of Warcraft I and Warcraft II's campaingn structure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really good guide. Can see you've put a lot of effort in to this. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this, well done.