Poll: Least Used Druid Heal

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i only use LB and nourish and HT on clearcasting.

RG heals really low, rejuv is expensive and the incoming damage is much more than my heal. WG is good but again, incoming damage is much more than spell's heal amount.

edit: oh i love Swiftmend and i use it a lot.
    Last edited by Makatafinger; 2010-12-29 at 02:34 AM.

regrowth by far, I really don't rate it as a useful spell when we have HT that beats it in everything but speed, with huge health pools speed is not an issue unless its generally a fuck up. with the inc buff I might need to look again at this spell. We do need something as a raid heal i do feel lacking a lot for non tank damage. lacking as not really sure what to cast.

Talking about raids its definitly rejuv. It does't profit from clearcasts, and is mainly used for tankhealing to support your mastery, or to use sm.
    Lifebloom is up all the time.
    Regrowth is a great spell for raid healing, esp. when you are in tree form and getting clearcasts from your lifeblooms all around. WIthout omen procs of course it is too expensive and only for emergency use.
    HT is the heal you use on omen procs if you have the time to cast it, or if someone is taking major damage.
    Nourish is the filler spell you cast the rest of the time.

Deleted
    Regrowth as I nearly only use as an OH SH** when popping tree form, or to make my lifebloom bloom, without losing too much healing (if mana allows it.)

Ehm - I kinda use it all, - First Aid too.

That is what I like so great about Resto druids now, you have to use many abilities.

I cannot vote, you should have made a No Vote or something.

And I don't understand the people who don't use lifebloom and regrowth - yes. Regrowth. Use it on clearcast! With lifebloom up 3 stacks on your target, you get clearcasts so often you can use regrowth to help yourself a little over time.

So Lifebloom - always up on the tank
    Reju is used to heal the rest of the crewmen.
    Healing touch and nourish is used on the tank or when it gets critical with the crewmen.
    Wild Growth is used when aoe damage has been taken.
    Tranqulity is used when I've been eating cake and I spilled crums in my keyboard, and I got out of focus, and I need to catch up.
    Regrowth is used - when I have a clearcast and a HT isn't crucial needed.
    TOR is always on CD, cuz I like to use it for spamming wrath.

So yea.. It's a no-vote for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterbaby View Post
    Ehm - I kinda use it all, - First Aid too.

That is what I like so great about Resto druids now, you have to use many abilities.

I cannot vote, you should have made a No Vote or something.

And I don't understand the people who don't use lifebloom and regrowth - yes. Regrowth. Use it on clearcast! With lifebloom up 3 stacks on your target, you get clearcasts so often you can use regrowth to help yourself a little over time.

So Lifebloom - always up on the tank
    Reju is used to heal the rest of the crewmen.
    Healing touch and nourish is used on the tank or when it gets critical with the crewmen.
    Wild Growth is used when aoe damage has been taken.
    Tranqulity is used when I've been eating cake and I spilled crums in my keyboard, and I got out of focus, and I need to catch up.
    Regrowth is used - when I have a clearcast and a HT isn't crucial needed.
    TOR is always on CD, cuz I like to use it for spamming wrath.

So yea.. It's a no-vote for me.
    I don't see how a no-vote could be added to a least used spell poll. From your description it's either regrowth or tranq depending on how clumsy you are when eating cake

edit: Also the regrowth thing. Use it with clearcast? The only options to use it instead of a HT is if the target has lost like <10khp in which case the HT would be an overheal. Still it would be a free overheal and the target could take more dmg while you cast. The other case is if you don't have time to cast the HT in which case you probably have done something wrong and should use NS or a Swiftmend. I don't think it's justified to throw a useless spell just because it's free. I would much rather throw a useful one.
    Last edited by Erixu; 2010-12-29 at 12:22 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i use regrowth almost every ooc proc that no ones in danger. i use it on the tank so that he gets living seed..

anyway, i dont think i use any heal less than others.. i use em all

Deleted
    I use tranquility more than i use regrowth, so much so i have unbound regrowth from my healbot

---------- Post added 2010-12-29 at 12:18 PM ----------

really wish we hjad a better OSH... button than regrowth or NS+HT macro, spose thats the trade off of being awesome