Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    this http://www.wowhead.com/item=19874

would be badass at lvl 85 tbh

however this (if it was ever implemented) would be a very expensive service to count balance the fact that it would beextremely Over powered
    You be trollin', no we be goblin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffmstr View Post
    This is completely hypothetical so please do not flame before you read the entire post. (Wasn't sure where to put this so I put it in general :P)
    Anyhow... Okay, So, let's say that Blizzard has added a new feature to the game where you can reforge Item levels. When you choose to reforge an Item level it instantly boots the item level to the corresponding item level of whatever the highest possible quality in the game is. (So an epic trinket from BC would be like ilevel 359 and blue would be ilevel 345 but after patch 4.1 it would be a higher ilevel)
    Also, sense the power of items goes by the item level when you boost the ilevel the stats would increase dramatically. (So they would actually be useful again)
    Now, you can only reforge ONE item every THREE MONTHS. And once that item has been reforged it can not be reforged again for an entire year.
    You CAN NOT reforge Legendaries OR tier set pieces. So please do not post legendaries.

So... What item would you choose to have again?

On my tank without a doubt it would be the Dawnforged Defender. The epic shield from getting exalted with the Shattered Sun Offensive. That is my favorite shield ever.
    On my healer it would be the Vial of the Sunwell from Heroic Magister's Terrence.

Both are from BC for me but thats because there weren't many items in WotLK that stood out for me.
    Doing Black Temple for 359 gear parts?
    Wrath whiners hate you now.

This sounds more like remodeling (for weapons atleast) Shouldn't be to hard for Blizz to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by levandor View Post
    Be
    ne
    dic
    tion
    !
    This x100 I loved that staff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thunderfury OFC and yes even as a mage i would weild it (wait i need to get that first what evs ill get sooner or later)

10+ Year Old Account
    The Idea of remodeling would be awesome, there's a lot of Items I would like to see again like I said a bit earlier, but like lot of people said, most items had their glory at one point during the last 6 years, and if everyone wants to use an old armor set, why would they bother doing new ones.

The 3 months timer PER items seems pretty interesting, or implenting some kind of rating required or like Alternategray said earlier, some kind of Reforging orb which would be a rare drop from bosses or even world drop.

Being limited to one ''reforge'' or remodel every once in a while would mean that, you COULD remodel your whole Tier 2 set if you want because you think Judgement is the best looking set ever, but that would take you a lot of time and by the time you remodel the whole set, your first couple of items would be outdated anyway because there'll probably be a new content patch by the time you finished the set.

So this method,( instead of a remodeling ability or a cosmetic set which let you wear your actual armor but look like whatever other set you want) , would allow you to use an old item you like for a short period of time ( about the lenght of an actual content patch ) without having everyone running in a whole Vanilla or TBC set including weapons and everything else. This would also means that Blizzard's actual work would not be forgotten because no one cares about their new sets and/or want to look like a dead murloc.