Shaman CC Addon?

Was wondering if there is any addon available that shows durations of both Hex and Bind Elemental and lets you click on both of them to re-cast the spells when they break by simply clicking on the timerbar or something similar. I've found Control Freak but it only works with focus targets and I'm not sure if there's a way around that since you can't have more than 1 focus target. Is it even possible to have such an addon or do they all work with focus targets?

Get OmniCC and it will show the CD of Hex on the icon on your Actionbar. Now the CD is only 45s but Hex lasts for 60s, so as soon as Hex is off CD, you re-apply it.

As for Bind Elemental, you easily should be able to see the bound elemental graphic on the mob you CC'd with it, so if you see it break, re-apply it, or just re-apply it whenever you have a free moment and you know time as passed, because there is no CD on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    Get OmniCC and it will show the CD of Hex on the icon on your Actionbar. Now the CD is only 45s but Hex lasts for 60s, so as soon as Hex is off CD, you re-apply it.

As for Bind Elemental, you easily should be able to see the bound elemental graphic on the mob you CC'd with it, so if you see it break, re-apply it, or just re-apply it whenever you have a free moment and you know time as passed, because there is no CD on it.
    Thanks for helping but all what you've said is what I want to get away from ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ricecookie View Post
    Thanks for helping but all what you've said is what I want to get away from ^^
    Trying to 'automate' CC-ing is a very bad idea, as it makes you pay less attention to your surroundings. I suggest you just do what I suggested, as it will make you a better, situationally aware, player.

Why try automate something that is so much fun? I mean really, the whole fun of it is trying to manually keep an eye on both CC's, pay attention to what the other mobs/players etc are doing, and do as much damage/healing as possible.

Instead of automating everything, set up PowerAuras to show a timer and icon for both your Bind and Hex, then put a button with the coresponding ability as Hidden unless Mouseover, then when you hover over it, the button appears, and you press it.

Shaman CC

I use a mod called Dotimer. It tracks any effects you cast on mobs or players. It puts the effect name in a floating bar that runs down and shows the seconds in the bar as well. It's pretty useful.

Clean Plates + Threat plates = ftw

It shows your timers on any given mob individually (pretty much like DoTimer but on the mobs healthplates).
    Its included in "The Ultimate Shaman UI", wich imho is a VERY solid base to build your UI on.

I use a focus macro and look at my focus bar to see how long hex will last.
    Works better on my mage though as resheeping isn't such a hassle.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.