sorry for lame question

I am trying to gear up for raiding and I would like some advice about what the next valor points purchase should be.
    I am running fire right now and I have 1860 VP and I am not sure which piece to get next.
    any advice is appreciated.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nesingwary/kikokono/advanced

wow-heroes.com/character/us/nesingwary/Kikokono/

thank you for your time and have a good day

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 12:03 AM ----------

sorry it wouldnt let me put in links to the character gear pages

your best bet, would be to get the cloak now, and pray for either the hands / pants drop from Lootadin's Hold ! also there are quite a few tweaks you could do in your gear, as in get either stamina - speed buff / master - speed buff enchant on your boots, and get the haste / crit crafted pants, instead of the mastery ones, if possible. also with about 1-2 weeks of Arena's / BG conquest cap, you could get your self a very descent main hand :]

Thanks for the reply. How does conquest points work? Which main hand are we talking about?

Ok I got some new pants and regemmed and reforged. Any comments on the new gem/reforge? Also is the pvp wand a good one for pve? I see a lot of mages using it?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kikokono View Post
    Ok I got some new pants and regemmed and reforged. Any comments on the new gem/reforge? Also is the pvp wand a good one for pve? I see a lot of mages using it?

Since you're under hit cap, un-reforge some Crit or Haste back into Hit. Or, alternatively, for your shoulders 30 Int, 20 Hit > 40 Int. But it's best to reforge for Hit before sacrificing Int.
    For your pants, 60 Int, 20 Hit, 20 Crit/Haste > 80 Int, unless you reach Hit cap through reforging, which it looks like you could.

Your gear is great, btw!

I use the pvp wand.. simply bcoz i dont wanna spend 20k on the BoE one from BWD... but get the cloak thats the first thing i got with my VP.. (workin on tier chest now) but i got lucky with the ring from Tol'vir archaeology so i dont need to buy the VP one... but if u have the gold you should also think about buying "Bracers of the Dark Pool" i belive there BiS untill heroics

luckily for me the bracers droped off first trash pack in BoT this reset which saved me 15k..

but anywho.. if u dont mind parting with your gold think about buying the bracers
    Much thanks and love to dubbelbasse for the AWESOME sig

The armory must be wrong. I am hit capped by far. I am drenei so I dont need the 1743 that other classes do

Dude, you have ilvl 355 equiped. You are past ready to raid. At this point just get the next piece of valor gear that you think looks best.

Thanks but it wasnt till last night that I ever looked at pvp gear. I was missing a whole part of the game. I gotta start doing more pvp if nothing else I can farm up a malestrom crystal every week.