Omen of Clartiy bug?

Why is it that when i have omen of clarity active and i use my swiftmend it eats the omen of clarity. The tooltip says any cast-time spell and clearly swiftmend is an instant there are other spells i'd love to use my omen of clarity for.

My understanding is it only consumes healing touch and regrowth, it must be a bug, when I swift-mend it does not consume it. Unless your using a regrowth before it, in order to use swift-mend.

No it'll proc and as i go to use swiftmend my clarity is used up on the swiftmend which is a complete waste of it

Quote Originally Posted by CalebLG13 View Post
    Why is it that when i have omen of clarity active and i use my swiftmend it eats the omen of clarity. The tooltip says any cast-time spell and clearly swiftmend is an instant there are other spells i'd love to use my omen of clarity for.
    swiftmend most definitely is using up your clearcasting. The spells that I know will use this currently are Swiftmend, regrowth, healing touch, and wrath. It isn't too bad, it comes in handy on those fights where you are completely oom and your regen is only covering your nourish/lifebloom refresh.

Deleted
    OOC is bugged to HELL. it can go 2 minutes without 1 feking proc, then proc 90 times in a row and be of no use to you, i love being an RNG based healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream View Post
    OOC is bugged to HELL. it can go 2 minutes without 1 feking proc, then proc 90 times in a row and be of no use to you, i love being an RNG based healer.
    Your not an 'RNG based healer', regardless of omen procs if a tank needs to be topped from low you use HT, if your actually waiting for procs before you use any expensive heal's then your doing it wrong. When it does proc it's free heals.

I just wish it didnt get used up on SM. SM isnt very mana intensive where as others are and its being used on something tht it wasnt intended for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CalebLG13 View Post
    I just wish it didnt get used up on SM. SM isnt very mana intensive where as others are and its being used on something tht it wasnt intended for.
    The same thing happens to Ferals where using a Shred or Maul is the best option, but you were hitting Rake to keep that buff up and OoC procs right before using it on the Rake... it's just something we live with and say to ourselves, "well, it saved me some cost for nothing" and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    The same thing happens to Ferals where using a Shred or Maul is the best option, but you were hitting Rake to keep that buff up and OoC procs right before using it on the Rake... it's just something we live with and say to ourselves, "well, it saved me some cost for nothing" and move on.
    Except reading it seems to indicate that SM shouldn't be used for it. plus rake isn't that much of a lower cost over shred, this would be more like if rake only cost 10 energy.